IT.COM

DOMAINX 2019 Live Auction: Very Bad Experience, Unhonest Auction

NameSilo
Watch
Hello guys
I want to share you the following bad issue regarding the DOMAINX 2019 Live Auction
My domain name DownloadGames.in has selected for the auction, and sold for $950.
The winner is the auctioneer himself.
I have contacted Domainx regarding the transaction, but got the following message:
(Buyer is non-responsive and seems like non-cooperative as well)
I have replied that the buyer is the auctioneer, but they replied that he is not.
When I have checked their Facebook page I discovered that they deleted the auction video from their page immediately after my message.
Luckily, I have downloaded it before as a reference.
Here is the auction video link (the auction for my domain in the last 12 minutes of the video)

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hi All,

All we can share here is that Ankit here has been paying for transactions at our marketplace with a credit card which was marked as compromised and that his payments were marked by all three of our fraud detection systems as fraud.

We're sorry to see one of your sellers also got dragged into this mess but we have to be diligent and strict towards fraudsters and we have communication from the person in question posing as Charles.

Ankit, continues to use the identity of Charles, he left us a 1-star review just 11 hours ago as Charles again:

upload_2019-8-13_10-7-50.png

If Ankit has a real relationship with Charles, we'd love to see proof of it. Anyone can restore and redeem his or her reputation but continuing to hide behind a US based identity doesn't build trust and therefor his transactions we’re marked as fraud.

At this point we’re unsure what the real relation between Ankit and Charles is.

Last edited:
•••
So I guess he is funding his premium
Namepros subscription with stolen funds, or does that lead to who he really is?

•••
Hi All,

All we can share here is that the user called Ankit Puri here has been paying for transactions at our marketplace with a stolen US-based credit card and that his payments were marked by all three of our fraud detection systems as fraud.

We're sorry to see one of your sellers also got dragged into this mess but we have to be diligent and strict towards fraudsters and this is a clear case of identity theft.

Ankit, continues to use the stolen identity of Charles, he left us a 1-star review just 11 hours ago as Charles again:

Show attachment 126182

He mentions in his review he's the seller in this situation as well while he was the buyer.

If Ankit has a real relationship with Charles, we'd love to see proof of it. Anyone can restore his or her reputation but continuing to hide behind a stolen identity doesn't build trust.
Well will you wish to go legal? I dare you that do a legal proceeding against me and I will screw up your life and Mind you that you will have to regret about this post.
I urge you to produce documents showing that this is stolen identity and not real Charles Prince. You will not be able to do that as YOU ARE UNDEVELOPED BUT THERE DEVELOPED PEOPLE HERE AS WELL

•••
This seems odd.

@Reza Has the β€œreal” Charles as you are implying reported his credit card as stolen? If so, it should be inoperable as this is being posted. If not, then Charles is dead, in jail or incompetent. I would believe as a merchant you would have reported it as stolen, the card is inoperable right now pending a credit card fraud dept investigation.

If not, then @Ankit Puri should use the card right now on another platform for a small transaction to prove he is simply using an alias. He should also call the issuer and have them contact undeveloped to approve the transaction.

If it is stolen, then the issuer should/would have shut it down immediately. I have had stolen cards multiple times and the bank closed them then notified me after the fact, they didnt allow them to be used multiple times. Especially since this is an overseas transaction, and US banks will always flag those.

•••
This seems odd.

@Reza Has the β€œreal” Charles as you are implying reported his credit card as stolen? If so, it should be inoperable as this is being posted. If not, then Charles is dead, in jail or incompetent. I would believe as a merchant you would have reported it as stolen, the card is inoperable right now pending a credit card fraud dept investigation.

If not, then @Ankit Puri should use the card right now on another platform for a small transaction to prove he is simply using an alias. He should also call the issuer and have them contact undeveloped to approve the transaction.

If it is stolen, then the issuer should/would have shut it down immediately. I have had stolen cards multiple times and the bank closed them then notified me after the fact, they didnt allow them to be used multiple times. Especially since this is an overseas transaction, and US banks will always flag those.
I just used it day before yesterday to resubscribe for Name Pros Subscription and I hope Name Pros did not find it FRAUDULENT . Also used it for about USD 3000 on Godaddy and no issues. @Reza can you please share copy of mail by your Processor?

•••
This seems odd.

To addon I have already provided bank statement here the charges from UNDEVELOPED were there for approx $11500. Would it have been a stolen Identity how would I have attained statement.

•••
Well they re trying to advocate a person who being a auctioneer bidded on the domain and successfully on it for $950 and told seller that I won the bid for $650. Very fortunately that seller downloaded the video of the same where auctioneer bidded for $950. we can find the video in this thread.

. Seller has not been paid by auctioneer and winner of the domain @ $950. Seems like he is busy selling NBAH.com for $350 which as per him he bought for $298 resulting in a profit of $52 and thats what seems like to be worth of auctioneer @Soofi and his advocates@Reza and more.

•••
@Ankit Puri Who is Charles D Prince for you? Why are you using a credit card with this name?

•••
Hi All,

All we can share here is that the user called Ankit Puri here has been paying for transactions at our marketplace with a stolen US-based credit card and that his payments were marked by all three of our fraud detection systems as fraud.

We're sorry to see one of your sellers also got dragged into this mess but we have to be diligent and strict towards fraudsters and this is a clear case of identity theft.

Ankit, continues to use the stolen identity of Charles, he left us a 1-star review just 11 hours ago as Charles again:

Show attachment 126182

He mentions in his review he's the seller in this situation as well while he was the buyer.

If Ankit has a real relationship with Charles, we'd love to see proof of it. Anyone can restore his or her reputation but continuing to hide behind a stolen identity doesn't build trust.
I challange you to @Reza to legal. I dare you. I will be worst nightmare of your carrier. COME ON SUE ME, I CHALLENGE YOU. CHALLENGING ONCE, CHALLENGING TWICE AND CHALLENGED.

•••
Reza won't sue you, It's the seller's "job"

•••
@Ankit Puri Who is Charles D Prince for you? Why are you using a credit card with this name?
Well I will love to answer that but rather Charles is interested in telling that in front of legal authorities.

•••
I challange you to @Reza to legal. I dare you. I will be worst nightmare of your carrier. COME ON SUE ME, I CHALLENGE YOU. CHALLENGING ONCE, CHALLENGING TWICE AND CHALLENGED.
You were at DomainX in India, you talk of Canada, plus businesses in the USA, who exactly are you, besides this international man of mystery?

It usually takes time to figure out a card is stolen, usually lots of charges happen before it is caught.

So why are you not using your own credit card, and someone else's this Charles Day Prince, which is a very interesting name, I have seen similar surname from emails from Nigeria.

Last edited:
•••
•••
And its merchant job to sue a person who is performing illegal use of card and identity.

•••
And its merchant job to sue a person who is performing illegal use of card and identity.
A merchant has the right to refuse a credit card if they deem it is being used on fraudlent terms, they can set their payment acceptance terms.

Why don't you use Escrow.com?

•••
To addon I have already provided bank statement here the charges from UNDEVELOPED were there for approx $11500. Would it have been a stolen Identity how would I have attained statement.

Thats a good point, but it does not prove you didnt hack or access an account. How can the owner of undeveloped come here and make these serious accusations like that? I don’t like this ambiguous situation, especially after watching the comedy show joke β€œauction” and Auctioneer bidding himself.

He doesn’t to explain here about using an Alias. Maybe its a business partner, but if it isn’t a stolen card then the charges being leveled against him are serious and flawed.

•••
You were at DomainX in India, you talk of Canada, plus businesses in the USA, who exactly are you, besides this international man of mystery?

It usually takes time to figure out a card is stolen, usually lots of charges happen before it is caught.

So why are you not using your own credit card, and someone else's this Charles Day Prince, which is a very interesting name, I have seen similar surname from emails from Nigeria.
Agree. I am willing to do Escrow in Name Pros for any amount thats a charge but what if @Reza turns to be wrong and faulty.

•••
@Reza @offthehandle @wwwweb I will put USD 10000 in my name pros account in next 5 mins and if I win does @Reza have guts to shut his business down. And lets do that and signup a contract for the same if I loose he gets USD 10000 plus I will be history and give all my assets both digital and physical. Since this heights of baseless talks.

•••
@Reza come on speak up or are you done

•••
but what if

β€œWhat if” you state, so now why are you being ambiguous? If you are Charles or represent him, No big deal really. Your reputation is at stake, and that is worth more than $11k.

@Reza @offthehandle @wwwweb I will put USD 10000 in my name pros account in next 5 mins and if I win does @Reza have guts to shut his business down. And lets do that and signup a contract for the same if I loose he gets USD 10000 plus I will be history and give all my assets both digital and physical. Since this heights of baseless talks.

This is irrational. Please calm down. Nobody is going to accept $10k to prove a point. Do you have an escrow account already? If not, they will do an ID check and KYC check.

•••
I challenge both of you @Reza @Soofi

shshsh.......

•••
Errors happen, maybe not very often on fraud detection but it happens
If the card you used was NOT stolen and that you have the right to use Charles D Prince's card then do it with an other escrow platform such as escrow, epik or an other one.
Reza did nothing wrong, one of his roles is to protect is platform.
I would do the same in that case, If I have no information on the buyer then I cancel the transaction and do not risk losing the funds because the card was stolen. I work on & with Shopify stores, most payments are done with Stripe or paypal and both have Fraud detection.
Reza might not be able to do the transaction even with the proof the card is not stolen, because it's not his decision but the payment processor's decision.

•••
Agree. I am willing to do Escrow in Name Pros for any amount thats a charge but what if @Reza turns to be wrong and faulty.
No, Escrow is Escrow.com, namepros is not a payment process, it is simply a chat forum.
@Reza come on speak up or are you done
I think they are in Amsterdam so he is probably sleeping right now.

•••
No, Escrow is Escrow.com, namepros is not a payment process, it is simply a chat forum.

I think they are in Amsterdam so he is probably sleeping right now.
Well I think post came pretty recently not too long

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back