IT.COM

The New DomainSponsor

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Does anyone have any opinions about the new DomainSponsor? My opinions are...

1. It's a more simple interface than before (which I can't find my way around)
2. My Account Manager, Henry Hsu, never replies to emails (I can only ever get a reply from him if I post a message on the Rook Media contact form)
3. My Selling Contact URL wasn't carried over. (I had to reset it).
4. There is no mass delete of domains (at least that I could find).
5. Revenue has been flat over Nov/Dec (but better performing than Voodoo at least).
6. I'm considering substituting DomainSponsor with RookMedia (should I do it?)

So. Overall. Not a great impression. What's yours?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Why none of you try DNS?It is much better than all mentioned here.

•••
What is your average EPC at DNS?

•••

They are scams, please read here: namepros.com/threads/domainsponsor-is-scam.854623/

•••
I am a starter there,will post my details after a month or so dear stub

•••
If you are just a starter. how is it you know DNS is a much better parking company?

•••
Starter at DNS,not with domaining

•••
@dream_d - OK. If your are not a starter, then how do you know DNS is a much better parking company?

•••
•••
It paid Net7 or Net30+7?

•••
Many parking companies start well but deteriorate over time.

•••
Hi all… as I’ve said in other threads as well, you can always ping me direct with payment questions if you feel answers aren’t fast enough from your AM’s. My email is [email protected]. A number of you have direct access to multiple AM’s and colleagues at the company, and I see continuous correspondence taking place via email, skype, etc. Between the rest of the team and me, especially with a direct invite as “contact me with questions”, there shouldn’t be open-ended payment or performance questions. If there are, I will make sure proper use is made of tar and feathers.

•••
how to setup keyword for domain?

•••
how to setup keyword for domain?

go to Reports->Domains
upload_2015-9-14_13-48-54.png

click this button here:
upload_2015-9-14_13-49-32.png

You're going to see this screen:

upload_2015-9-14_13-50-21.png

then click the 'keywords' tab and enter the keywords you want in this slot:
upload_2015-9-14_13-51-6.png

Attachments

• upload_2015-9-14_13-50-11.png
    upload_2015-9-14_13-50-11.png
    2.4 KB · Views: 56
•••
DS no update stats today?

•••
So, it will paid on Jan 7?

•••
I have exact opposite stats for you.
I started parking on 31/11/2015.
I parked 50 odd domains in Above.com autopilot using DomainSponsor, Voodoo, Parkingcrew and Bodis.
As of today (around 1 month) following are my earnings;
Domainsponsor $26
Voodoo $11
Bodis $1
ParkingCrew $0.80

Biggest click was $6.50 in domainsponsor

Lookalike Domainsponsor is working for me at the moment.

•••
I have exact opposite stats for you.
I started parking on 31/11/2015.
I parked 50 odd domains in Above.com autopilot using DomainSponsor, Voodoo, Parkingcrew and Bodis.
As of today (around 1 month) following are my earnings;
Domainsponsor $26
Voodoo $11
Bodis $1
ParkingCrew $0.80

Biggest click was $6.50 in domainsponsor

Lookalike Domainsponsor is working for me at the moment.
i like domainsponsor too but have you checked how many visitors went to PC compared to voodoo for example?
in so few time maybe the rotation is not yet fully randomized for all your domains.

•••
i like domainsponsor too but have you checked how many visitors went to PC compared to voodoo for example?
in so few time maybe the rotation is not yet fully randomized for all your domains.
Yes. there are very low number of visitors for PC and Voodoo compared to DS. Yes, It might take time to fully optimize.

•••
you can't compare DS visitors with others... DS count traffic in a different way.

•••
•••
•••
To follow up what @pablohc86 said, each parking platform have their own way of filtering traffic. Some are more strict than others (PC for example) while others are very loose (DomainSponsor, Rookmedia)

That doesn't mean that more or less traffic shown is bad, it only means that more or less unusable traffic shows up on your dashboard
imo, you should ignore that and focus on the clicks that happen

Now, in case that you have lots of daily traffic but no clicks, it is good time to contact support and ask them what's going on

Concerning above.com,
each parking platform you add on the system it adds roughly 15days - month to the optimisation process.
That relies heavily on the traffic your domain brings in. I have had domains with hundreds of daily traffic getting optimized in a week but normally domains don't bring that much traffic unless said traffic consists mainly of bots.
Let's not also forget that Above.com use their own monetization platform (maximizer) which sends a portion of the domain's traffic there (if maximizer is enabled) which increases optimisation even further

I'm still using above.com since I started parking 2 years ago. I don't mind giving anyone a hand on how the platform works, just pm me and I'll try to help.

•••
What about 31th August revenues?
I see they are finalized now but they are tremendously low.. never seen a bad average so far.
anyone other?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back