NameSilo

The New DomainSponsor

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Does anyone have any opinions about the new DomainSponsor? My opinions are...

1. It's a more simple interface than before (which I can't find my way around)
2. My Account Manager, Henry Hsu, never replies to emails (I can only ever get a reply from him if I post a message on the Rook Media contact form)
3. My Selling Contact URL wasn't carried over. (I had to reset it).
4. There is no mass delete of domains (at least that I could find).
5. Revenue has been flat over Nov/Dec (but better performing than Voodoo at least).
6. I'm considering substituting DomainSponsor with RookMedia (should I do it?)

So. Overall. Not a great impression. What's yours?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
My ACH hasnt arrived yet too. I have to admit, I really miss the payments history or hold funds button among many other things.

•••
Stil didnt get paid. Anyone else?

•••
Last payment from DS was on the 6th of Feb for me. I have only received Rookmedia's payment this month.

•••
I havent been paid 5 months, since my Paypal is not functioning, but I discovered I could be paid via ACH to Payoneer card. In former times when I had Paypal the ACH was porcessing in 12 hours or so via US Payment service.

•••
•••
i have get the feb payments

Are you sure it's from DS platform and not from Rookmedia platform?
I ask 'cause I usually get confused as to which is which :P

Also,

how long ago did you receive the payment?

thanks sibucc

•••
this week tuesday i received my payments

•••
My account manager wrote me, they forgot to send me a payment...

•••
What is the DomainSponsor server time? UTC -9 (California Time)?

•••
My account manager is not responsive any more. Could somebody please give me an email of DS account manager who responses. Thanks in advance.

•••
I asked my AM (hhsu) yesterday, he answered that he will solve the problem with the outstanding payment. Meanwhile i moved my Domains to rookmedia, its the same interface, but RPC is much higher. The last weeks on domainsponsor were only 0.01$ RPC.

•••
I got a check on the 14th

•••
What kind of sh... business is that, that you forget to pay some of your customers? I was told on Thursday they will do the payments asap.

•••
I hope you have a reliable account manager who is true to their word. Unlike Henry Hsu. I actually changed him to my RookMedia account manager, much more forthcoming and helpful. All to no great avail, since I then turned of the spigot on DomainSponsor.

•••
I did not get their payment really longer time. Emailed them but never get feedback.
May this company already dead?

•••
When will it paid this month?

•••
Who got March payment yet?

•••
•••
I think not yet payment.

•••
•••
Still not get payment yet and cannot contact DomainSponsor support, thought msong @ domainsponsor.com

Anyone can contact?

•••
Thanks I was researching options for getting revenue from parked domains and DS is off my list

•••
You should definitely use ParkingCrew and Voodoo. Some would add Bodis, but my experience with them hasn't been very successful. RookMedia is marginally better than Bodis in my opinion. They bought Domain Sponsor.

•••
•••
They didn't pay me for march cause it was only $1.60 in earnings :(

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back