IT.COM

domainsarefree.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
domainsarefreel.com claims lowest price for domains on earth..

just $3.99

i register one domain..

it take some name servers some not..

cant put my usa phone nos there

most strange thing is that.. they allow one domain registration per week only..

it seems not trustworthy

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Like the saying goes, "You get what you pay for" :laugh:

I don't go for any companies that aren't well known and established. If it looks to good to be true, then most times it is. There's companies that sell domains for that cheap and then the service isn't as great or it's a scam. There's one company that charges $5 something for registrations but it's a pain for transfers, the seller has to fax them a document then the new buyer has to fax a statement instead of just an easy push such as Enom or others.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Also, renewel fee is signifcantly high, and you can't transfer out

•••
Domainsarefree is only good for registering typo domains. :(. I had a hardtime with them for the domain tecsmith.com. Its really tough to sell since you cant move the domain. I sold this domain to techsmith.com and cant move the domain. SO i have to give my username and password for this domain. They dont allow to delete your credit card infos too. SO i have to inform my credit card company to block the credit card and then provided my infos to the buyers.

Tough joh :(

The support persons never understood my questions regarding domain push or pretended as if they dint understand and replied back repeatedly saying wether i want to upgrade to a hosting accout??.

•••
well i would suggest sticking with the established registrants

•••
suthra said:
Domainsarefree is only good for registering typo domains. :(. I had a hardtime with them for the domain tecsmith.com. Its really tough to sell since you cant move the domain. I sold this domain to techsmith.com and cant move the domain. SO i have to give my username and password for this domain. They dont allow to delete your credit card infos too. SO i have to inform my credit card company to block the credit card and then provided my infos to the buyers.

Tough joh :(

The support persons never understood my questions regarding domain push or pretended as if they dint understand and replied back repeatedly saying wether i want to upgrade to a hosting accout??.

No other way to transfer out ?
What should i do?
I hate them. I got on domain with them. If i complain to ICANN any help?

•••
You can wait 60 days and transfer out.

•••
NH-Benjamin said:
You can wait 60 days and transfer out.
Lord said:
Also, renewel fee is signifcantly high, and you can't transfer out
So can i transfer out? Will try later and tell the result.

•••
but domainsarefree is always good for registering typos which you have no intention to sell , but just park it and earn. I have 15 more typos registered with them.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back