NameSilo

advice Domains registered

Spaceship
Watch

ProDomanico

Established Member
Impact
I had been researching some domains.. but they are getting registered in no time ( in a day or two )
Is there something I am missing here ?

I don't add them to cart.. but I just do whois information from command line ..

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
so do you use whois site to check them or a rgistrar serchbar?
cause usually on a whois site you do not get a add to cart option anyway

•••
so do you use whois site to check them or a rgistrar serchbar?
cause usually on a whois site you do not get a add to cart option anyway
I use command line .. whois on my windows.. so I don't go and check using who.is

•••
I use command line .. whois on my windows.. so I don't go and check using who.is

ah ok
I guess this is not the most common way to do it.
perhaps its not common for a reason and theefore could be.. "defective"
as in showing wrong info

to be sure.. and before sounding alarms... I'd be sure to double check your domains with something like....... www.whois.com

gl

•••
Also, Network Solutions has a Who Is search which is very good - go to networksolutions.com and at the bottom in the 4th column is a link to their WHOIS Search. Good luck!

•••
Where are you getting ideas for your names. If you are looking on drop lists, then you need to be pretty quick with some of the names, as there is quite a lot of competition out there. I've missed names because I stopped to look at search trends, and the name was gone when I went back to register it. These days I often just register the name, and then check afterwards. You can always do a grace delete if you don't like it, but I try to avoid doing that. You can list it for sale here if you change your mind.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back