NameSilo
SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

domain2009

Established Member
Impact
157
Hi folks,

I am into domain investing, flipping and developed site flipping.

Would love to connect with business like-minded people, please feel free to drop me a line and let's get connected.
 
8
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Hello @domain2009 .. and (re)welcome to NamePros! :)

What have you been doing the last decade since you registered? What sort of domains/sites have you been flipping?

Best of luck to you! :)
 
9
•••
7
•••
Welcome!
 
6
•••
Welcome to Domaining @domain2009

All the Best in your Endeavor (y)
 
6
•••
Welcome to the community....
 
7
•••
Hello!

No doubt you have a lot of experience with flipping domains and websites, an interesting decade in domains since you joined NPs.

Welcome to the active Forum.
 
7
•••
Welcome to the forum.
 
5
•••
Hello and welcome (belated) to namepros! I am not so much a flipper...more of a collector.
 
5
•••
Hello @domain2009 .. and (re)welcome to NamePros! :)

What have you been doing the last decade since you registered? What sort of domains/sites have you been flipping?

Best of luck to you! :)


Around this time back in 2009 which was 10 years ago I registered to be a member in this forum. I was not an active member as I did not really focus on this as a primary source of revenue, Domain flipping is just one of the side revenue (hobby). I did not make much about 20 - 30K for all these years. I am more into developing ecommerce sites and digital marketing services. It's more a real business where it can be sustainable and scaleable.
 
3
•••
1
•••
Welcome:)
 
3
•••
Hello!

No doubt you have a lot of experience with flipping domains and websites, an interesting decade in domains since you joined NPs.

Welcome to the active Forum.
Yeah, I do have a bit of experience in this field. Should you have any questions feel free to drop me a line - Happy to help. Cheers
 
3
•••
1
•••
2
•••
What is the idea of just collecting names?

LOL..there are a few threads here re sales etc. that I've stated I am more of a collector. Everything I have is for sale always but I am never in a hurry...names just collect it seems. :xf.smile:
 
5
•••
3
•••
LOL..there are a few threads here re sales etc. that I've stated I am more of a collector. Everything I have is for sale always but I am never in a hurry...names just collect it seems. :xf.smile:

Sure, but rules of thumb buy more, sell more. No point of holding the names for long and don't have the plan/strategy in place to sell to the right end users for profits at the end of the day, you are just wasting $ in renewing names. Although only a little cost when it comes to renewing for 1 or 2 names but when we're talking about portfolio of 100 or 1000 renewal fee is a killer. You will either end up dropping them or sell them at a peanut price.
 
1
•••
2
•••
Hello and welcome to NamePros!:)
 
2
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back