Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

domaintribe

Established Member
Impact
Hello Fellow Domain Flipping enthusiasts,

How you all doing???????

My Name is Kiran Kumar from Bangalore.

I am absolute Beginner in this Business of Domain Flipping and just getting started in it.So Absolute zero experience in domain industry.

I would love to learn, how to find a Profitable Domain, right from the Naming, to its age, to its value, to approaching prospective buys for maximum profits.

Currently I have couple of Domains that own and am exploring to how to sell them for a profit.

My short term goals in next one year would be to test and tweak selling with few domain names, to get the touch and feel of the industry and market.

Going forward my goals for next 5 years would be to have enough knowledge , so as to reach teh lever of selling Domains at 6 figure profit , if not 7 :) :) :)

I started to think and invest in domains when I accidentally came across a website that was all about Domain flipping and it created interested and curiosity in me. So here I am.

Happy Domain Flipping folks.

-Kiran Kumar

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hello Kiran great to have you here. Setting a 5 year goal is very smart. Best of success to you my friend.

Last edited:
•••
Hi Kiran, Welcome to NP Family !

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Awesome intro Kiran! Hope you achieve your goals.
Tons of valuable knowledge here on NP and of course a really nice community.
Welcome! :)

•••
Thanks Mate.....I can sense , this is just the place I needed to be to gain knowledge in this industry.....

•••
•••
Hello Kiran

Welcome to NamePros!! Good luck

•••
•••
Thank you friend......

•••
•••
•••
Welcome to our team! It is exciting to know working with you in the following days to come.
We would love to hear your new ideas and insights that will contribute a lot for NamePros growing community.:cigar:

•••
Thank you.....absolutely looking forward to it ahead....

•••
Thanks every one for your warm welcome......Like to thank each and every one Individually and sorry if i missed out thanking any one directly......

•••
Hi Kiran. Welcome to the Club! :cigar:

•••
•••
•••
•••
Hi @domaintribe and welcome! Best wishes for much success

•••
Hello Kiran Kumar :) Welcome to Namepros!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back