NameSilo
Watch

domaintribe

Established Member
Impact
Hello Fellow Domain Flipping enthusiasts,

How you all doing???????

My Name is Kiran Kumar from Bangalore.

I am absolute Beginner in this Business of Domain Flipping and just getting started in it.So Absolute zero experience in domain industry.

I would love to learn, how to find a Profitable Domain, right from the Naming, to its age, to its value, to approaching prospective buys for maximum profits.

Currently I have couple of Domains that own and am exploring to how to sell them for a profit.

My short term goals in next one year would be to test and tweak selling with few domain names, to get the touch and feel of the industry and market.

Going forward my goals for next 5 years would be to have enough knowledge , so as to reach teh lever of selling Domains at 6 figure profit , if not 7 :) :) :)

I started to think and invest in domains when I accidentally came across a website that was all about Domain flipping and it created interested and curiosity in me. So here I am.

Happy Domain Flipping folks.

-Kiran Kumar

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Thanks Friend and same wishes to you too.......

•••
•••
•••
Hi Kiran. Welcome to Namepros!

Err... discovering the "Thank" and "Like" buttons here might be one of the first things to look into :xf.wink:

Last edited:
•••
Domaniak , thanks for opening my eyes :wideyed: ...... I was too busy replying that I haven't explored the options down under.......

•••
Hello and welcome to NamePros!:)

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Welcome, Kiran and God bless you!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back