IT.COM

Domainbucks can be arbitraged?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Hi Friends,

Just wonder if you all know about domainbucks.net, a new parking program that explicitly mentioned that allowed to be arbitraged (but no tolerancy for clickfraud--as usual) and will share 90% of their revenue to the publisher. They use adsense & clicksor ppc ad on their system. payment use paypal only.

please kindly share your though...

thanks,

richrich

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
netmeg said:
Yea well, they are tracking me so closely that they moved their entire AdWords operation within a mile of my very house. I can see them from here. And I've no doubt they can see me too. In fact, I know they can; they keep asking me to come over for lunch. Probly so they can search my house while I'm gone.
I spy, with my little eye, something beginning with...G

GIL

•••
packrat said:
Just checked the one domain I have at DomainBucks with Xenu link checker.
3900 links timed out
540 links not found (403 error)

Pretty well all links within the content on the various pages. In my opinion
these content links aren't required as they don't lead to any ad pages!!!

See thats what XENU did on another page I checked. But if you look up the link on the actual page that XENU is claiming is "timed out" or gets a 403 error, youll see it does work. I dont know what the hell the problem is. Its aggravating because I know the link it works and these link checkers keep saying the link doesnt work

•••
SearchGuru1 said:
See thats what XENU did on another page I checked. But if you look up the link on the actual page that XENU is claiming is "timed out" or gets a 403 error, youll see it does work. I dont know what the hell the problem is. Its aggravating because I know the link it works and these link checkers keep saying the link doesnt work

I checked the links manually - trust me, on my site they do not work!

•••
•••
Well, I just parked 10 domains with DB.
When I try to get my google Adsense code, it only allows me 5 domains per code...
So I used two Adsense code for each 5 domains I entered at DB.

Is this right?

•••
Hm no. Somethings wrong. One of these posts on here is mine and I listed ALL the domains I have with DB... which is about 19. I only had to use ONE adsense code for all 19 domains at DB. Your more than welcome to email support and they will help you out. im just a member, not really sure why its doing that. Sorry!

•••
SearchGuru1 said:
Whats the site

wowcycles.com

Just try any link in the first paragraph under the heading MotorCycles.
They don't work. Same with almost every single link in the content.

As I said, no need for those links anyway, but if visitors do click on them they soon leave the site!

•••
Its telling me your sites not parked at DB its somewhere else. Thats the site I originally thought you were talking about because you had mentioned it earlier in this thread, and when I went to it, it wasnt DBs parking site template. It was another site.

???

Yesterday when I checked it there was a different template set up and a different bike, as is there today. Neither of which were DBs websites

•••
Sorry about that - I moved the domain to another parking company because the CTR was too low at DB.

GoDaddy DNS updates real fast!

•••
Oh ya? My CTR is actually pretty good. %20-%60. Big gap I know. But still... pretty good. Maybe its your content?

I have namecheap as my registrar and they move turtle slow when updating DNS lol.

You know you can update your domain as either DNS entry (ip) or NS. When I signed up for DB I did NS cuz thats usually how I do it when I park a site. But that took forever and namecheap was having "problems" so Sam advised me to use DBs IP option and it was MUCH quicker!

Alright im going to lunch. Have a good day everyone :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back