IT.COM

DomainAgents? Any experiences? Scam?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
I received an email from:
DomainAgents <[email protected]>

The title referred a domain and stated a user was interested in purchasing it. It said a link had to be clicked in order to view the offer.

"To review the details of the offer, including the exact amount offered, please visit our website:"

Has anyone had an experience with DomainAgents? And do you think it was a bad idea to click the link? I cautiously clicked it, but was later concerned they were trying to do something malicious.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
They're legit but you can also test the link in a sandbox first.

•••
The link took me to a registration page.

•••
yes all legit.
I find them and their support to be a total mess
and many offers come from their partners etc (so u do not even get the negotiation bonus.. and or sale in many cases). but definitely follow up on it. any lead is always worth a shot. gl

•••
Thank you. And I assume they use an escrow service. Do you know if they pay by check or paypal?

•••
Thank you. And I assume they use an escrow service. Do you know if they pay by check or paypal?

they use escrow for all transaction but my agent told me its possible to fix seller up with paypal payout after buyer pays escrow.com (cause they are friends with escrows agents apparently so they can do this) for up to round 1k total... this option should be there just for the asking.

gl

•••
Just closed a $x,xxx transaction with them - Flawless.

•••
I received an email from:
DomainAgents <[email protected]>

The title referred a domain and stated a user was interested in purchasing it. It said a link had to be clicked in order to view the offer.

"To review the details of the offer, including the exact amount offered, please visit our website:"

Has anyone had an experience with DomainAgents? And do you think it was a bad idea to click the link? I cautiously clicked it, but was later concerned they were trying to do something malicious.

Major SCAM - its run out of LEBANON as in the middle east by 2 shady characters. They are after all the info they can get from you. DO NOT give any credit card info. They bait people with fake enquiries.
BRIAN HANOSKI in Canada works for them and is totally dishonest.

STAY AWAY from domainagents.com - CROOKS

•••
Don't they give you $10 or something just for replying to the offer? Why not grab it...

•••
I assume they use an escrow service. Do you know if they pay by check or paypal?
They deal via escrow.com, escrow.domains and Payoneer escrow...

No any scam, incl. $10 compensation.

•••
You have to use Escrow.com.

Escrow.com requires ID, and has unsafe transfer system.

Buyers can't bypass the middleman.

Middleman doesn't accept push+ paypal (push first).

Maybe buyer will pay 10K if I negotiate, but because of Escrow.com step, nothing can be done.

Last edited:
•••
I have closed two small sales with them in the past. No issues.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back