Dynadot

.com Domain Sold!

NameSilo
Watch

Want2learn

Top Member
Impact
I was excited a few weeks ago to sell lovesmiled.com on SEDO until I saw "they made more money than I did" at a sale price of $100.
Today I woke up to another sale! 112358132134.com sold for $35. Nothing too crazy, but good news to me! Ironically both domains were hand reg by me for 2 years at GoDaddy . . . yeah I know! Anyways the ironic part is I made more money on the $35 sale even though they cost the same to hand reg . . . think about that for a moment!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Congrats!
Is there a menaing behind this number combination? Where did you sell it?

•••
•••
@gipson Why are you spamming @Want2learn thread with your sales listings?

That ain't right!

•••
WEll done with your sales. Thats two more sales than most.

•••
•••
•••
for me it makes no sense to buy a domain in order to sell it a $35 USD
don't you value your time at all?
and bookkeeping / TAXES
how about that?

•••
•••
for me it makes no sense to buy a domain in order to sell it a $35 USD
don't you value your time at all?
and bookkeeping / TAXES
how about that?

I agree with what you are saying! But, and this is a big but . . . I have gone a little crazy with domaining, and registering domains . . . I am up to 197 domains! I need to deplete some inventory . . . reality is I have some names that will probably just expire and be a complete loss. This is a way to limit those losses!

•••
Oh, I see, this is quite a fine unique number and domain!

I really did like the domain. Ideally I would have sold it for more, but I felt a bird in the hand was better . . .

•••
I really did like the domain. Ideally I would have sold it for more, but I felt a bird in the hand was better . . .
If you feel comfortable with the price you should sell! (y)

•••
I agree with what you are saying! But, and this is a big but . . . I have gone a little crazy with domaining, and registering domains . . . I am up to 197 domains! I need to deplete some inventory . . . reality is I have some names that will probably just expire and be a complete loss. This is a way to limit those losses!

yes I do same for nonrenewable domains
-see my sig;) -

•••
upload_2017-4-13_18-58-14.png

•••
Well.. Congrats. Wish you many more success

•••
•••
•••
@Want2learn , Congrats for the sale, learn from this experience and think for the next sale

•••
Excellent sale! One in a million end-user!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back