Domain Empire

Domain sold via Epik.com. Very fast and smooth.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Vir*City.com
Marketplace and parked, landing page at Epik.
Received an offer $3000 via Epik parked landing page, accepted an offer. Domain purchased and funds deposited within 25minuts!
I recommend Epik as very fast, smooth and the best Marketplace and registrar for domainers.
Thanks Rob for great job!

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Vir*City.com
Received an offer $3000 via Epik parked landing page, accepted an offer. Domain purchased and funds deposited within 25minuts!
I recommend Epik as very fast, smooth and the best Marketplace and registrar for domainers.

Congrats on your nice sale today.

•••
Congrats on the sale! Always love to here about them.

One of the most interesting details in this story is the sales process time frame. As mentioned:

accepted an offer. Domain purchased and funds deposited within 25minuts!

•••
Love to hear success. Congrats!

Samer

Last edited:
•••
Congrats on your wonderful fast sales through Epik @elmoney

•••
Congratulations on the sale! Was it a simple 'make offer' listing?

•••
Vir*City.com
Great sale, Great domain...so you mean funds credited to your masterbucks in 25 mins, or your withdrawal per say to PayPal etc... done in 25 minutes?

•••
Vir*City.com
Congrats for the sale. May you get many more, Amen to that.

•••
Vir*City.com
Received an offer $3000 via Epik parked landing page, accepted an offer.
Congrats on a nice sale!

May I ask why you did not consider to counter, eventually by using Epik brokerage?
If the missing letters are *tual* then you sold a very good domain. For a quite good price though just to repeat this. But you could´ve tried to go for more in a friendly conversation or even try to "shoot the moon"? I know the risk to lose a buyer is increasing, too.

Last edited:
•••
Hai @elmoney congratulations on your sale , @Rob Monster i want to know how epik landers is optimized for seo compared to other aftermarket landers

•••
•••
Sorry @Rob Monster my point is ,want to know if i move my domains to your platform how fast i will be able to sell my domains.

•••
Sorry @Rob Monster my point is ,want to know if i move my domains to your platform how fast i will be able to sell my domains.

How long is a ball of string?

If you have to ask the question, I will start by sending you here:

https://domaingraduate.com/

This is a free online course which is now live for download and free to share.

In all seriousness, if you want help, the best way is to add domains for free to your Epik account under Domains --> Add Domains. And then PM me and will take a look to advise on selling strategy.

Each portfolio is different, and also situations vary. Happy to be a resource but we'll need to get into some detail for me to be specifically helpful.

•••
Thank you ,Will do that and let you know

•••
How long is a ball of string?

If you have to ask the question, I will start by sending you here:

https://domaingraduate.com/

This is a free online course which is now live for download and free to share.

In all seriousness, if you want help, the best way is to add domains for free to your Epik account under Domains --> Add Domains. And then PM me and will take a look to advise on selling strategy.

Each portfolio is different, and also situations vary. Happy to be a resource but we'll need to get into some detail for me to be specifically helpful.

exactly. are they all .biz xyz..? what names

we all want liquidity, platform isnt everything

seein early success stories wit epik,

Last edited:
•••
@Samer I have .co ,.in, .online, .biz , xyz and lot more

•••
@Samer I have .co ,.in, .online, .biz , xyz and lot more

Yea, i’m not your guy for ngtlds..!

i‘d still 100% trust in Rob, seen everything,

give it a shot, but ngtlds are beyond me (!!)

Last edited:
•••
Great sale, Great domain...so you mean funds credited to your masterbucks in 25 mins, or your withdrawal per say to PayPal etc... done in 25 minutes?

Accepted an offer. Within 25min received to my masterbucks account.

•••
Congrats on a nice sale!

May I ask why you did not consider to counter, eventually by using Epik brokerage?
If the missing letters are *tual* then you sold a very good domain. For a quite good price though just to repeat this. But you could´ve tried to go for more in a friendly conversation or even try to "shoot the moon"? I know the risk to lose a buyer is increasing, too.

After received an offer 3000 for Vir/City com, i accepted, because i think that it is good price for this domain, also i can to invest this funds in better quality domain and growth capital. I did not want to lost of the time to negotiation with buyer, he could change his mind and refuse to buy.

•••
Accepted an offer. Within 25min received to my masterbucks account.

A payout was since processed via Transferwise to Kyrgyzstan per seller's request. However, funds were immediately usable from the moment the transaction was completed. No wire fee was charged.

•••
•••
A payout was since processed via Transferwise to Kyrgyzstan per seller's request. However, funds were immediately usable from the moment the transaction was completed. No wire fee was charged.

Thanks. Very user-friendly interface, you can to withdraw to your bitcoin wallet, paypal or wire. Also you can to use for renewal, reg or transfer domains to Epik.

•••
Also, the commission also low, $270 for 3000.
For example, with Sedo or Afternic or Godaddy, i may to lost one week or more for check secured funds, transfer domain procedure etc.
The commission $270 Epik VS $600 Sedo Afternic Godaddy etc

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back