Dynadot

Domain sold via Epik.com. Very fast and smooth.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Vir*City.com
Marketplace and parked, landing page at Epik.
Received an offer $3000 via Epik parked landing page, accepted an offer. Domain purchased and funds deposited within 25minuts!
I recommend Epik as very fast, smooth and the best Marketplace and registrar for domainers.
Thanks Rob for great job!

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Vir*City.com
Received an offer $3000 via Epik parked landing page, accepted an offer. Domain purchased and funds deposited within 25minuts!
I recommend Epik as very fast, smooth and the best Marketplace and registrar for domainers.

Congrats on your nice sale today.

•••
Also, the commission also low, $270 for 3000.
For example, with Sedo or Afternic or Godaddy, i may to lost one week or more for check secured funds, transfer domain procedure etc.
The commission $270 Epik VS $600 Sedo Afternic Godaddy etc

•••
Accepted an offer. Within 25min received to my masterbucks account.

A payout was since processed via Transferwise to Kyrgyzstan per seller's request. However, funds were immediately usable from the moment the transaction was completed. No wire fee was charged.

•••
Congrats on the sale! Always love to here about them.

One of the most interesting details in this story is the sales process time frame. As mentioned:

accepted an offer. Domain purchased and funds deposited within 25minuts!

•••
•••
Love to hear success. Congrats!

Samer

Last edited:
•••
Vir*City.com
Congrats for the sale. May you get many more, Amen to that.

•••
Congrats on your wonderful fast sales through Epik @elmoney

•••
Congratulations on the sale! Was it a simple 'make offer' listing?

•••
Sorry @Rob Monster my point is ,want to know if i move my domains to your platform how fast i will be able to sell my domains.

How long is a ball of string?

If you have to ask the question, I will start by sending you here:

https://domaingraduate.com/

This is a free online course which is now live for download and free to share.

In all seriousness, if you want help, the best way is to add domains for free to your Epik account under Domains --> Add Domains. And then PM me and will take a look to advise on selling strategy.

Each portfolio is different, and also situations vary. Happy to be a resource but we'll need to get into some detail for me to be specifically helpful.

•••
Great sale, Great domain...so you mean funds credited to your masterbucks in 25 mins, or your withdrawal per say to PayPal etc... done in 25 minutes?

Accepted an offer. Within 25min received to my masterbucks account.

•••
Congrats on a nice sale!

May I ask why you did not consider to counter, eventually by using Epik brokerage?
If the missing letters are *tual* then you sold a very good domain. For a quite good price though just to repeat this. But you could´ve tried to go for more in a friendly conversation or even try to "shoot the moon"? I know the risk to lose a buyer is increasing, too.

After received an offer 3000 for Vir/City com, i accepted, because i think that it is good price for this domain, also i can to invest this funds in better quality domain and growth capital. I did not want to lost of the time to negotiation with buyer, he could change his mind and refuse to buy.

•••
A payout was since processed via Transferwise to Kyrgyzstan per seller's request. However, funds were immediately usable from the moment the transaction was completed. No wire fee was charged.

Thanks. Very user-friendly interface, you can to withdraw to your bitcoin wallet, paypal or wire. Also you can to use for renewal, reg or transfer domains to Epik.

•••
Vir*City.com
Great sale, Great domain...so you mean funds credited to your masterbucks in 25 mins, or your withdrawal per say to PayPal etc... done in 25 minutes?

•••
Hai @elmoney congratulations on your sale , @Rob Monster i want to know how epik landers is optimized for seo compared to other aftermarket landers

•••
•••
•••
Congratulations!

I wish I could say the same for the 'middleman' (not Epik) used on a transaction they say was paid on Monday 25th (Price agreed on Thursday 21st) ! No funds in my account as of Wednesday 27th night despite buyer/agent/seller all being on the European continent and it only being a £1200 sale. I was told Wednesday 27th it could take 5 working days. Customers pay me by wire transfer from Malaysia and the funds arrive in my UK bank account within 2hrs, but these agents tell me £1200 transfer within Europe will take 5 working days? 😌 Yeah!

Anyway, as I would not like to be subjected to such again, I moved some 83 of the 93 names I had parked with them to my landers and will be moving the rest shortly. I get paid within 48 hours of agreeing a price with buyers who come on my lander. (I usually initiate domain transfer within an hour of getting cleared payment from buyer). I know these agents won't miss me but I can do without that kind of customer service.

I will be trying Epik out.

Last edited:
•••
Vir*City.com
Received an offer $3000 via Epik parked landing page, accepted an offer.
Congrats on a nice sale!

May I ask why you did not consider to counter, eventually by using Epik brokerage?
If the missing letters are *tual* then you sold a very good domain. For a quite good price though just to repeat this. But you could´ve tried to go for more in a friendly conversation or even try to "shoot the moon"? I know the risk to lose a buyer is increasing, too.

Last edited:
•••
love the epic landers, very appealing to the eye. I do find their user panel has a lot going on. Difficult to easily see if my added domains are actually in the marketplace or not. maybe just me.

•••
We may consider anything Epik staff has to say on the epik subject - but keep in mind that all these newly hired Epik people are desperate to prove their value for a long distance paycheck.

Then again if someone offered me a paycheck to be a long distance cheerleader I’d probably take it too.

When it comes down to it, we focus on improving ourselves and the products we put out for you before jumping to conclusions or issuing harsh and baseless critiques. It is a fact that Epik vastly outperforms the monopolies in domaining, has actively heard the feedback from the community, and implemented dramatic changes into the end products. It is also a fact that you have not taken the time to improve your site since 2002. Why are you wasting such precious time when there is so much work to be done?

Perhaps this is why nobody is offering you a paycheck to do what you seemingly like to do for a living? I built a massive portfolio before coming to Epik, do you think Rob needs me to prove my value to him? Consider your stance and remember who is bringing the value and who is taking it away.

I will clarify, you take away from the discussion while the rest of us are earnestly working towards a better future. Focus on yourself, how can you improve 1% today? Maybe in 100 days you can achieve a dramatic shift in your life and stop being such a grouch, Oscar. I have been in the trashcan too, but with some hard work and self analysis, you can get out too.

•••
@Samer I have .co ,.in, .online, .biz , xyz and lot more

Yea, i’m not your guy for ngtlds..!

i‘d still 100% trust in Rob, seen everything,

give it a shot, but ngtlds are beyond me (!!)

Last edited:
•••
•••
Congratulations on your sale. This afternoon I received an unexpected voicemail EPIK PROMO from Sarah. The call was full of wonderful details and excellent deals for EPIK members :xf.wink:.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back