NameSilo

"Domain Sales" Keyword Domains Question

Labeled as question in Domain Selling and Domain Sales, started by stub, Aug 18, 2021

Replies:
Views:

1. stub

stub DNStore.com PRO VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

Apart from the .com is there any "dn/name/domain sales" keyword domains worth having for sale, knowing how tight-wad domainers are, and how high the asking prices are for these domains. I'm thinking here of domains like dnsales.net/org/co or namesales.net/org/co or domainsales.net/.org/.co or any of the before the dot in any of the New GTLDs

This is not only a marketing keyword question, like swapping out dn/name/domain, or swapping out sales/store/shop, or whether we should add a third keyword like "guru" and have the .com for sale. But to ask if this is even a viable proposition.

Last edited: Aug 18, 2021
    The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. lock

lock free.marketing VIP

I bought everything i could think of already without branding and they can be the last names to go.

Last edited: Aug 18, 2021
  3. biggie

biggie GreenFriendly.com VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

Hi

if above is the question,
    and if.... the asking prices for them are higher than the potential users (domainers) for them -
    then
    either prices must go down or budgets must go up.

in my time, i've seen where such names are sought after on a yearly basis, as newcomers or oldies alike seek to develop their own portfolio websites.

some go with brandable names, while others choose more domainer recognized names like dn/domains/name/names, etc

i've sold a few in the past,:ie: shopnames.com, dnbank.com , domainerpro.com
    and still own a couple of dn acronyms like : DNIJ.com and DNLV.com

imo...

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!
Topics / Tags:
biix
  1. NamePros uses cookies and similar technologies. By using this site, you are agreeing to our privacy policy, terms, and use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice