IT.COM

question "Domain Sales" Keyword Domains Question

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Apart from the .com is there any "dn/name/domain sales" keyword domains worth having for sale, knowing how tight-wad domainers are, and how high the asking prices are for these domains. I'm thinking here of domains like dnsales.net/org/co or namesales.net/org/co or domainsales.net/.org/.co or any of the before the dot in any of the New GTLDs

This is not only a marketing keyword question, like swapping out dn/name/domain, or swapping out sales/store/shop, or whether we should add a third keyword like "guru" and have the .com for sale. But to ask if this is even a viable proposition.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I bought everything i could think of already without branding and they can be the last names to go.

Last edited:
•••
is there any "dn/name/domain sales" keyword domains worth having for sale, knowing how tight-wad domainers are, and how high the asking prices are for these domains

Hi

if above is the question,
and if.... the asking prices for them are higher than the potential users (domainers) for them -
then
either prices must go down or budgets must go up.

in my time, i've seen where such names are sought after on a yearly basis, as newcomers or oldies alike seek to develop their own portfolio websites.

some go with brandable names, while others choose more domainer recognized names like dn/domains/name/names, etc

i've sold a few in the past,:ie: shopnames.com, dnbank.com , domainerpro.com
and still own a couple of dn acronyms like : DNIJ.com and DNLV.com

imo...

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back