NameSilo

Domain Reseller?

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

DomainSlayer

Established Member
Impact
4
I was wondering in others opinion who is the best company to resell domains for? Lowest cost of domain? Lowest Pro reseller account?
Thanks for all imput,
Mick
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Depends what you want to do with the account.
Here is my oppinion.

Option A:
You want to use it for your own registrations mainly (domain trading)
Then it is Enom the best choice.

Option B:
You really want to resell to wide public.
Then WWD is your choice, as you are in the need of a 100% automated fulll featured storefront.

PS:
See my sig. for discount WWD accounts ;)
 
0
•••
Option B:
You really want to resell to wide public.
Then WWD is your choice, as you are in the need of a 100% automated fulll featured storefront.

PS:
See my sig. for discount WWD accounts

I agree ,except check my signature for Discounts WWD accounts
 
0
•••
lol ;)

I'm sorry, I disagree.. enom has a great PDQ feature now, and even a free (but simple) storefront.

And to resell domain I don't think cost is the most important. At enom I've a great cost but I have more, good free addon includes in domain registration like email, redirect, dynamic url, free website, and more...

Free enom account at NamePros (PM -RJ- after your account is create to be reseller) or PM me.
 
0
•••
When I was with WWD a few years back I really liked it. I just did have the funds
for advertising etc. takes money to make money, usually :)
 
0
•••
I prefer enom though
I used WWD and just didn't like its unchanged storefront layout.
With Enom, you can use API which is much more professional.
And what's more, you don't need to pay for your reseller account. The deposit can be used to reg domains.
 
0
•••
Could someone clearify what enom and stuff like that are?
 
0
•••
0
•••
are there any domain resellers that you don't have to deposit cash in 1st
 
0
•••
Wildwestdomains.com is $99 and it's a yearly fee. and a division of Godaddy.com

I don't know about the rest.
 
0
•••
ReaperUK said:
are there any domain resellers that you don't have to deposit cash in 1st

DirectI, I think. But brace yourself for their customer support if what I've read
is still on-going.
 
0
•••
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back