NameSilo

Domain Parking

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

vac

Established Member
Impact
DomainSponsor.com

I read very positive feedbacks about it.
Do you know other good services like that?
What would recommend?

I have several domains but never parked one.

Thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Got my check last week from DS. Nice $11,000 check :)

•••
Domainut said:
Welp, that's what I call business

PM sent to you Sid :tu: Congratulations!

•••
•••
Gosh

Domainut said:

Wow, that's a lot of $$$ :)
I wonder if anyone else could make more than that :hearts:

•••
question, is it possible to sign up with DomainHop and Domain Sponsor? because i'm in need of money by next week...

•••
welp, i'm a publisher of both ppc but i think it's too late to receive a check from DS when you'll start today because it's only 1 day left for the November check and also,,, it takes some days to resolve DNS.... anyway... if you'll signup with DS, i'll be very glad to assist you through the startup process... and FYI, i am MORE satisfied with DS results... i now earn double that what DH offers.... just drop me a PM anytime if you have more questions about DomainSponsor :)

•••
Domainut said:

man you're the best :$: :$: :$:

•••
Dwayne said:
question, is it possible to sign up with DomainHop and Domain Sponsor? because i'm in need of money by next week...

yes you can but will be years before you reach $11K! :D

•••
okay ty, but i dont care for making $11,000 a month, i care about paying at least enough to keep my internet phone line :) so how would i do it? just add NS1.DOMAINSPONSOR.COM and NS2.DOMAINSPONSOR.COM to my Name Server 3 and 4?

•••
DS scripts

Hey, does DS provide scripts to drop into my template ?

•••
DS has 3 different ways to park with them.

Redirect with your own keyworded optimized results, redirect allowing their system to auto optimize (takes about 2-3 weeks to complete optimization, but works great), or use their nameservers (ns1.proredirect.com ns2.proredirect.com)

I will always assist any of my referrals with any problems questions or concerns.

Sid

•••
I tried to sign up with DS several times, but I always get a rejection letter. :( If anyone has any tips on how to get accepted, I'd like to give them a try.

Last edited:
•••
What is their reason for rejection?

BTW guys, The new DS auto optimization is working great for me. It takes about 3-4 weeks total for your names to fully optimize, but My earnings this month were $15k+ compared to last month's 11k.

•••
They never give a reason, just a canned rejection letter. I gave up trying, but if there's a trick to getting accepted, I'll give it a try again.

•••
How to eran more money

I just joined yesterday, very fresh and and someone give me an idea how to get more PPC? Any low rate advertising? I am on a budget and just starting up so I dont have enough fuel to keep my engine going.

Any feedback to inclrease traffic would be appreciated.

•••
Find expiring domains with traffic, using a service that gives lists of expiring names along with stats.

Incentivized traffic, or other traffic is prohibitted at most ppc's.

•••
Domainut said:
Find expiring domains with traffic, using a service that gives lists of expiring names along with stats.

Incentivized traffic, or other traffic is prohibitted at most ppc's.

hi Sid,

i'd like to subscribe to dropwatch.com

but i have these questions............

1. are there other ways make subscription payment other that paypal?
2. is pending del, rgp and on-hold domains list for all tld's (.com .net .org .info .biz) and .us available with linkpop stat/s?
3. do you have *raw* lists from the zonefiles?

TIA
B-)

•••
netPH said:
hi Sid,

i'd like to subscribe to dropwatch.com

but i have these questions............

1. are there other ways make subscription payment other that paypal?

Currently we are only setup to accept Paypal. But I may be willing to accept payment for 3 months at a time by Money order, or some other form of payment, maybe even a trade for domains you own that I may be interested in.

2. is pending del, rgp and on-hold domains list for all tld's (.com .net .org .info .biz) and .us available with linkpop stat/s?

DropWatch.com includes .com .net .org .info .biz & .us with linkpop, overture, yahoo, google, googlepr, wayback, dmoz, and created date. Which are all sortable and searchable by criteria or keyword. We also offer the netsol/snapnames database, and Namewinner Database.

View screenshots of features here.
http://dropwatch.com/images/delete.JPG
http://dropwatch.com/images/delete2.JPG
http://dropwatch.com/images/delete.JPG
http://dropwatch.com/images/privatelist.JPG
http://dropwatch.com/images/backorder.JPG
http://dropwatch.com/images/ultimate.JPG
http://dropwatch.com/images/topdrop.JPG

3. do you have *raw* lists from the zonefiles?

We do not currently offer the raw lists.

•••
Thanks so much for the infos :)

I'll think about getting a subscription

•••
Help with DS

Sid,

I just wanted to give you a heads up that I will be taking you up on your offer to sign up underneath you. I have a couple premium names that I will be adding to my account so the more help the better we both do :D

•••
Sid DS link is broken in your sig

Sid,

The DS link in your sig is broken. Can you send me an e-mail or private message with your link code.

[email protected]

•••
Sorry to be a pain

Sid,

Sorry to be a pain but I want to join dropwatch too and need another payment option besides paypal. I can send money order as you mentioned in one of the other threads or direct CC.

•••
Domainut said:

Sure is nice! Congrats!

What portion of that would be from your referrals? Just want to get some idea of how helpful referrals can be to the bottomline.

Additionally, does DS allow only one-level referral?
For example, if you (A) refer someone (B) to DS and later B refers another person (C) to DS, I wonder if you get anything from C? To illustrate, let's say C earns $4000, so B gets $400, do you get $40 (i.e. 10% of what B gets from C)?

•••
Domainut said:
DS has 3 different ways to park with them.

Redirect with your own keyworded optimized results, redirect allowing their system to auto optimize (takes about 2-3 weeks to complete optimization, but works great), or use their nameservers (ns1.proredirect.com ns2.proredirect.com)

I will always assist any of my referrals with any problems questions or concerns.

Sid

Of the three different ways, which do you use and reasons?

•••
Great information...

I have $1000 to startup my own PArking business... I've read up on most types of internet stuff, and this seems like the easiest way to make money.

I was wondering if anyone can give me tips on how to search for some 'good' expired domains. Sure, I can check them in Alexa, domainbot, and pool.com and stuff, But that doesnt seem to work very well. I need good ones ;).

Is it worth buying names like 0f4.com and 1v7.com and g0z.com? Would 3 letter domains get decent hits?

If I find a legit $2cpm advertising site that sends visitors to my sites, could I advertise my DomainHop account, since they pay $4rpm? Seems too easy to be true.

I use domainsite.com to register, whats the best register site for parking?

If someone could help me start buying expired domains, I'd put you as my referer, and I promise to keep building up my portfolio. Just need some help from a pro. =)

Thank you for your help.. Looking forward to chatting on these boards more often, its a great resource.

toompas

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back