NameSilo

Sedo or DomainSponsor?

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
NamecheapNamecheap
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

abcde

Established Member
Impact
16
I have my very first domain parking on domainsponsor.com, not too bad ( about $50.oo/month accept for the 1st month which is about 3 times higher). and i just bought 2 more since godaddy has 3.24 for each domain registration.

I dont know which one should i go with this time. I really like Sedo's lay out, and i think it will get more clicks that way.

here are my 2 new domains: http://absolutesurveys.com/ and http://easymoneysurveys.com/

With these domain name, do you think it'd better go for sedo than DS?

Thanks!
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
fabulous is the best
domainsponsor is the second
and
domainsponsor is better than sedo
 
0
•••
What about domainhop guys?
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back