Dynadot

Domain Parking

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

vac

Established Member
Impact
DomainSponsor.com

I read very positive feedbacks about it.
Do you know other good services like that?
What would recommend?

I have several domains but never parked one.

Thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I got a few quick questions.

How many domains do you need to signup for DS?

Once you park a domain how do we advertise it without breaking the rules?

I am now scared to advertised my parked domains because what if the traffic patterns set off their fraud stuff like what happened with me and DH?

Say I park a domain and submit it to Google, will the bot even list the site since its just a portal?

•••
ZuraX said:
How many domains do you need to signup for DS?
There is no required amount of domains to signup with DomainSponsor.
ZuraX said:
Once you park a domain how do we advertise it without breaking the rules?
To advertise a domain without breaking the rules, make sure you follow the rules below.
DomainSponsor.com said:
- Publisher may not generate traffic to their website or Our links by any of the follow methods: listings on newsgroups, bulk e-mailing, icq postings, or chatroom/irc postings, iframes, zero pixel frames, hitbots, clickbots, spiders, cgi-scripts, java-scripts, or any other similar method.
- Publisher may not beg, ask, entice, or incentivize users into clicking on Our links.
- Publisher may not mislead visitors into believing that he/she will receive anything other than an internet search by clicking on a textlink or search box.
- Referring pages must not be password protected in any way.
- Publisher may only use the media that is provided by the Program and may not change Our ad code in anyway without prior approval. Our ad code must be found on referring pages.
- The Program Manager reserves the right to terminate your account if it is idle for more than a month. We will notify you 7 days in advance of cancellation.

•••
what are some of the methods people are using to advertise their domains?

•••
Most people do not advertise their parked domains. They use expiring domain list services to find prime dropping domains (once developed sites that still have links and or traffic going to the domain), then register them specifically for parking or future development. This is the reason I started Dropwatch.com, to cut down the time involved in researching these domains manually.

There may be ways to follow the PPC's rules and advertise a domain, get it listed in search engines, and make a little cash, but the real money is in finding domains that already have built in targetted traffic for some good paying keywords.

•••
Well I never get the good ones :P
And when I do see one I never have the cash LOL

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back