Dynadot

domains Domain Names Owned by Wayfair

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Robbie

RobbiesBlog.comTop Member
Impact
Wayfair started as CSN Stores before branding to become Wayfair with $9B in sales, They own 1200+ Niche eCom Domain Names check them out.

Here are my Top 5 Domain Names Owned by Wayfair
  1. Strollers.com
  2. Bedrooms.com
  3. BabyCarSeats.com
  4. CSN.com
  5. PowerDrills.com
http://robbiesblog.com/domain-names-owned-by-wayfair/6975

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I had a quick glance and these stood out:

luggage.com
ShoesGotSole.com & ShoesGotSoul.com
snowskis.com
strollers.com
tremo.rs
upholstery.com

•••
I just listened to the NPR show "How I built This" about Wayfair and its founders. It was very interesting the focus on the domain names and how Niraj Shah and Steve Conine started buying domain names and building websites around the search terms. They focused on home decor and furniture. They had 250 websites and ended up consolidating them into Wayfair which now sells about $1 Billion per year and is now worth $ 4 Billion.

How I Built This with Guy Raz: Wayfair: Niraj Shah and Steve Conine (April 2018):
upload_2020-9-13_3-43-11.png

(this is the 2018 interview, which has more substance than the new August 2020 interview which focuses on their strategy to deal with COVID-19). I went and listened to the old one which is where they talk about the domains, I had missed it.

I wonder if they frequent these forums ?

Last edited:
•••
Thanks for sharing, I shall give it a listen.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back