IT.COM

.me Domain Names: It's All About .Me

NameSilo
Watch
.Me domains may seem like another fad but they seem ideally suited as personal blog domain names (I regged dav3.me) or even clever keyword domain hacks, such as loanitto.me (available).

.Me domains may seem a bit pricey at $19.99 a year (GoDaddy) but if you're feeling adventurous, domains like medicalexam.me or moneyexchange.me (both available) could be good bets.

Are you investing in .Me?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
good to hear you kept a few .tv's micro ..... mine wnet from about 60 to 10 and reducing as they expire , but i will keep 5 i like the best , and i am happy to have a few .me's as well , perhaps my country code is where i should be concentrating
.com.au , a restricted market but very popular here in land of oz , good luck all

•••
Dave in Carthage said:
I still think consolidateloans[dot]me would seo better for loans than brassmonkeymoney.com.. take less work and time to index and rank for those keywords too but that's just my two cents.

definitely the second would do better. i was testing this type of thing for myself but it became obvious very quickly.

such a pity that above thread's closed, by the way - a critical issue.

but - in saying all this - algorithms change all the time, so a .me is not a bad investment - just a bad development at this stage.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back