Domain Empire

guide Domain name with History

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
I registered here a very long time ago but I was never interested in Domaining until recently.

The only Auction domains that I ever bought before are domains that are brandable for a project that I have the resources to quickly develop and lots of domains with history for the purpose of SEO.

So while I am a green horn in the domaining industry, I know a bit about buying domains for SEO.

If you see a domain name that has no rhyme or reason going for 500-1000 usd on godaddy auctions/dropcatch etc, it is being bought to be used for the back links for the purpose of SEO.

Heck I thought Auctions was too time consuming and though I could use my time elsewhere so I used to buy these same domains at a 100% mark up from SEO Domain resellers. I never even bothered to lookup their buy price until a few weeks back and I was shocked at the mark up. This is just to establish that I know what I am talking about.

Sorry I digress.
So, While I am still trying to figure out how to find a domain that will sell for $2-3000 on SquadHelp or BrandBucket, I can identify good quality SEO domains in minutes, and here is a small advice for in case you need it.

Even if a domain whose name is oceansconference-florida.org sells for 1000 bucks on an auction, it doesn't mean oceansconference-florida.com is valuable and worth even $50.

I know this must be basic, but don't be in a hurry to take the other extensions just because a random domain is going for more than it should.

if you see a domain that sells for way more than it should, just look up the domain at https://ahrefs.com/backlink-checker and you will find that it had hundreds of "referring domains" with a decent domain rating on that page.

This has nothing to do with the other domaining metrics like how many TLDs it is taken in.

Buyer Beware.

Domaining is far more interesting than other lines of online marketing and everyday is a new learning.

Ever Grow dot com sold for 15000 and Plan to Grow sold for 24500

It would seem that they are from the CBD industry, but the above two aren't related to CBD at all. Just beware before stocking up on grow domains.

All other "Grow" domains sold below 1000 except a couple.
Grow wiki and Grow Led. grow wiki is a coming soon website and grow led is listed for DAN now.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back