NameSilo

Domain name registrar to give .ph names for free.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Dr.Pepper

Account Closed
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hey, I know someone who qualifies! But 18 characters? Any good 18-character ideas?

Regards,

Apollo

•••
I couldn't get your link to upload for me, Pepps. :o
When they start to offer money for their registrations (they pay the person registering), I think it could potentially take-off. :D

:notme:

•••
Thanks for the tip, Dr.Pepper.

We registered the following domains:

weddingcoordinator.ph
marketingconsultant.ph
internetconsultant.ph
prepaidcardsonline.ph
wholesalecomputers.ph
telephonedirectory.ph

These could be nice for local business type-ins, specially if .ph becomes more popular than .com locally, which isn't the case right now. But hey, its free for five years!

Anyone have other ideas?

Regards,

Apollo

•••
Originally posted by armstrong
Thanks for the tip, Dr.Pepper.

No Problem B-)

Last edited:
•••
Ferengi Rule of Acquisition #011 » Even if it's free, you can always buy it cheaper.

•••
Originally posted by dax
Ferengi Rule of Acquisition #011 » Even if it's free, you can always buy it cheaper.

:lol:

•••
I want one! Too bad I'm not from the phillipines.

•••
Gah, 18 Characters. Im thinking that 12 would be much more appropriate, but then again theyre free lol.

•••
eighteen-characters.ph Is what I was registering Until I hit the Confirmation SMS :(

•••
Do you have to be a Philippine resident if you are paying for the domain?

•••
Originally posted by gromy
Do you have to be a Philippine resident if you are paying for the domain?

No. The dotPH registrar is marketing .ph as dotPhone, and registration is open to anyone.

Regards,

Apollo

•••
Perfect! I have two hostees on my domain from the Phillippines who can take advantage of this offer and redirect it to their sites on my domain.

Thank you for sharing!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back