IT.COM

Domain name marketplace

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Juana

Established Member
Impact
Which are the reliable domain name marketplaces for selling my list of domains? Please guide ..

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Flippa, Namejet, Godaddy Auctions, Sedo auctions are different auction marketplaces and I'm sure there are more. I am just listing the ones that get the most eyeballs.

If your looking for passive sales, probably afternic, sedo.

All depends on what your strategy is.

-Omar

•••
namecheap
domainagents.com
that is also not bad. you can try
Thanks

•••
•••
I am just listing the ones that get the most eyeballs.

It is important to mention that none of those will get as many eyeballs as the OP's avatar.

•••
Afternic - surprised this wasn't mentioned.

•••
•••
It is important to mention that none of those will get as many eyeballs as the OP's avatar.

Can't argue with that one! =)

•••
You could also try Uniregistry Market.

•••
"reliable" implies an efficient and secure transfer process, so I would include Name Silo.

•••
•••
Another benefit to Afternic is that your listings will show up on all their affiliate marketplaces as well, but you only need to manage those listings on Afternic. Listing at numerous marketplaces requires a lot of maintenance and with Afternic you can minimize that to some degree.

•••
Personally. I'd stick with the establishment. Sedo & Afternic (which would includes GoDaddy automatically... the biggest marketplace). I also like to have my own domain sales website, because you don't pay any 20% commissions to anybody. It's all yours :)

•••
Namepros is the most reliable for selling domains. Most, of the time you will get the most for your domains listing them here on NP.

•••
There are many, you can try some of them in the list below

1. Flippa
2. Sedo
3. Godaddy Auction
4. Namecheap
5. Afternic
6. eBay
7. Namepros
8. NameJet
9. Domaining
10. Domainstate
11. Snapnames
12. Bido
13. Namebio
14. Domainnamesales
15. Namerific

You can read the detail on my blog here

Hope this helps!

•••
I made use of GoDaddy, DomainBrothers and Sedo for selling my domain names. GoDaddy took a lot of time and the commissions were also high whereas DomainBrothers and Sedo made the process quick! Thanks alot for your suggestions.

•••
I made use of GoDaddy, DomainBrothers and Sedo for selling my domain names. GoDaddy took a lot of time and the commissions were also high whereas DomainBrothers and Sedo made the process quick! Thanks alot for your suggestions.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back