Dynadot

poll Which domain marketplace(s) do you use for selling domains?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Which domain marketplace(s) do you use for selling your domains?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • SnapNames

votes
    0.0%
  • NameJet

votes
    0.0%
  • Domain Agents

votes
    0.0%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Are many marketplaces. Simply interesting which you use for selling your domains.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
So far I've really only had luck at Flippa and Godaddy. I've tried Sedo, but never got an offer there that followed through

•••
You left out the most important marketplace - brandbucket.

At brandbucket you sell to endusers - which makes it THE marketplace for brandable domains.

•••
Domains should be listed at every marketplace possible.

More eyes = higher chance of selling.

•••
All of my domains go to my own sales pages. Do list them at Sedo, Afternic, Uniregistry as well but majority of offers over the last 14 years have come direct since they lead to my own sales pages. Prefer this as I can wrap deals complete in very few days with zero commissions combined with gaining name, email, phone, ip etc... or gaining a business connection. I'm open 24/7 including weekends so no other market will have my best interests in mind other than taking a cut and fast response time equals a higher sales closure rate. Have made sales at Sedo, Afternic, Flippa, Bodis, Bido, Moniker etc... but majority of offers come direct as the domains lead to my own sales pages. Wherever your domains point is where the majority of leads will originate from as most offers come from the landing page and not the market as your domains are just buried with many thousands or millions and generally most markets have a horrible category search structure built for the masses and not specific to your own portfolio.

Last edited:
•••
I would add NamePros to the poll :)

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back