Domain Empire

Domain name goes MLM

Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Recently I received 2 emails (spam) offering to join MLM selling .ws domain. What do you guys/girls think? Will it increase the value of .ws domain?

Regards,
Sjarief

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Even if it would increase, I'd say don't go register names from spammers, nothing good can come out of that.

•••
Actually MLM is not a great thing to get into. Many search directories and search engines frown upon MLM because in some places i believe it is illegal. So I would think the value of your site will go down if you ran an MLM business there.

•••
Ro-z said:
Actually MLM is not a great thing to get into. Many search directories and search engines frown upon MLM because in some places i believe it is illegal. So I would think the value of your site will go down if you ran an MLM business there.

I'm not running MLM business and don't intend to get into MLM. What I meant from my previous post was, .ws registrar now selling the .ws domain using MLM method. May be this will increase the popularity of .ws domain, since many people usualy fall into MLM to get rich quick.

•••
Sounds like a desperate move on the part of (.ws) registry.

Peace,kp

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back