Dynadot

services Domain Name Appraisal...

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Hi, I have someone interested in one of my best domain names. I have a price i'd like to get for it, but want to get an appraisal from a professional first. I dont have alot of cash right now as I'm starting my own business, and this money would be a huge help. Could anyone reccomend an appraiser here on the forums who really knows their stuff and charges a fair price for appraisal?

Thank you,

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Try the professional appraisals sub-forum. If it is inaccessible, try the free appraisals sub-forum

•••
Yes, thats what I checked already. I cant access the professional appraisals and I dont want the appraisal public. How do i access the professional appraisal forum?

•••
•••
•••
What's the error you get?

•••
No error, there is no "post thread" icon. At the bottom it says: you do not have sufficient privlages to start a thread here.

•••
I think it takes up to a day for privileges to reflect. Maybe try tomorrow?

•••
Go with Sedo
There charges are approx 99 $
Or else go with estibote.com
They will appraise for free for one domain per day..

•••
Go with Sedo
There charges are approx 99 $
Or else go with estibote.com
They will appraise for free for one domain per day..

Please don't rely on Estibot. It's absolutely worthless. I've personally not tried Sedo appraisal service but it is my understanding that it is an algorithmic appraisal. And if it is so, then it's not as good as a manual, professional appraisal

•••
Yah I don't want an automated appraisal, not sure why anyone would pay $100 for one.

Any recommendations on expert appraisers here on the forums?

•••
If it is the potential buyer asking for an appraisal => run away (scam).

•••
The buyer is a broker inquiring on behalf of his client. I want to do the appraisal myself before i give them a price. I have an amount in mind i think the domain is worth to the right buyer, but I want to get a professional opinion as well.

•••
If you use the public forum to ask for appraisals, simply add a space and or character in the name and the bots wont pick it up...who knows, maybe someone here would be interested in the name as well. It is always good to have multiple parties interested in a name! Best of luck to you.

•••
•••
The buyer is a broker inquiring on behalf of his client. I want to do the appraisal myself before i give them a price. I have an amount in mind i think the domain is worth to the right buyer, but I want to get a professional opinion as well.[/QUOTEdX

Dude it depends on buyer to buyer

The domain which can be valuable to my brand or if i Feel that this domain name has value . It might not be the same case in others mind
So it depends on to whom with you are dealing.....

•••
If you use the public forum to ask for appraisals, simply add a space and or character in the name and the bots wont pick it up...who knows, maybe someone here would be interested in the name as well. It is always good to have multiple parties interested in a name! Best of luck to you.

Actually a space will not work. A character _might_ but it's not so certain. Search engines, especially Google, are pretty smart

•••
•••
Have you done your own research? Namebio is a good place to start. Look at recent sales of similar domain names. As Rick used to say: "The seller sets the price and the buyer sets the value." So, there is no fair market price per se. Many LLL .com have been sold for less than 100k but OFO.com sold for $1m.

•••
Bummer...I thought it would...maybe a format like this:

KoreaY
.com
Nope. Check the following:

upload_2020-4-14_20-52-29.png

and
upload_2020-4-14_20-51-49.png

I've added the namepros keyword to reduce the number of search results to illustrate that this is also indexed. For more unique words as well as someone searching for a specific domain who checks multiple search result pages, they will still be able to find it.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back