IT.COM

Promoting your for sale domain

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
im trying 2 sell my domain mobilefonez.com, i have it listed at afternic, i got a professional appraisal, featured listing, have only had 17 visitors, can anyone reccomend any other ways to draw more potential customers to it?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
There are many sites where you can list them for free- try to get as much exposure to your names as possible. Add your names to as many sites as you can! That's what I do. It doesn't guarantee a sale, but it definitely increases your chances!

I have had many responses from free classified ads I have placed at ablazedomains.com as well as claimed.com's ads section. There are hundreds of places where you can list for free and the sites make no commissions from sales. Of course, there is nothing wrong with additional exposure in placing them on sites that do make a commission, especially if it is a very well-known source, thus increasing your chances for sales.

Anyway, just my 2-cents worth...:]

Good luck to you!

•••
If your looking for big money, its better to go end user hunting.

•••
I agree with .Edu go for an enduser.

•••
If you want to sell it fast, try a combination of domain name forums (like here!), listing sites, and in your email signatures as well!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back