budget: above $100 Domain Marketing category

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

sdiana

Impact
Hello,
I am looking to buy domains with sites, minimum 1 year old with added security (SSL certificate). Category: Marketing and advertising.
Keywords: Ad agency, Ad network, Media agency, Advertising platform, media buying agency, Internet Marketing etc. Do you have some?
I am also interested in cloaking pages and landing pages. Please let me know if you can help
I need several advertising domain+sites. Budget: 100$ - 500$ for a very good one.
Thanks

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Hello,
I am looking to buy domains with sites, minimum 1 year old with added security (SSL certificate)......

Don't see how it is possible because if a domain now has a website and a valid SSL-certificate purchased by its owner before a sale to you, its SSL would be voided and not work upon domain ownership and host change even if you also have your own web-hosting setup. In that case you would need to buy and install a new SSL. As far as I know,, an SSL is not owned by a domain name but is tied to the owner identity and hosted site. Check with your web-host to be sure.

Last edited:
•••
Hello,
I am looking to buy domains with sites, minimum 1 year old with added security (SSL certificate). Category: Marketing and advertising.
Keywords: Ad agency, Ad network, Media agency, Advertising platform, media buying agency, Internet Marketing etc. Do you have some?
I am also interested in cloaking pages and landing pages. Please let me know if you can help
I need several advertising domain+sites. Budget: 100$ - 500$ for a very good one.
Thanks

www.socioadverts.com, It is a digital marketing agency lead generation website, 2-year-old, fully loaded with fresh contents, Google AdSense approved, very well SEO optimized, comes with social media pages of 22000+ followers + logo files +Initial transfer and set up services will be provided for free.
So let me know if you are interested to acquire it
Thanks

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back