IT.COM

opinion Domain Market is Manipulated

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Business Brands

Knowledge is PowerRestricted (Market)
Impact
This is my opinion, from 7324 days of experience.
As manipulated as gold.
As manipulated as silver.
As manipulated as bitcoin.
As manipulated as housing.

This is an opinion. Take it or leave it.

Once thing is certain, this opinion has now been voiced.

Hallelujah.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Richard Scwartz property.com $36 million
Michael Sailor voice.com $30 million
Ari Goldberger marketing.com $2 mil

THE DOMAIN AFTERMARKET IS RIGGED IN MY OPINION
Of course it's rigged....just ask Verisign who operates the .com monopoly. According to Verisign "hoarding" to the detriment of "end users" is the biggest rig/culprit, but there are others. Being aware of this FACT helps my sales:xf.wink:......just ask any potential "end user" outside of the industry if they've ever heard of .Online:xf.cool:

•••
Do you think those .xyz sales are end user sales?

•••
As manipulated as gold.

As manipulated as gold.

Once thing is certain, this opinion has now been voiced.

Hallelujah.
Top Sale? Or do you mean 1 word Com's
This is interesting because Google have said they will have less weight for organic search.

•••
•••
Of course it's rigged....just ask Verisign who operates the .com monopoly. According to Verisign "hoarding" to the detriment of "end users" is the biggest rig/culprit, but there are others. Being aware of this FACT helps my sales:xf.wink:......just ask any potential "end user" outside of the industry if they've ever heard of .Online:xf.cool:
Calculator is the most common generic search

•••
•••
Calculator is the most common generic search
Weather as well as calculator are regularly reoccurring generic searches. But as far as spend per view, Calc is pretty cool

Last edited:
•••
You cannot make a valid claim or accusation without evidence or at least a logical argument. How do you know this? What dates did it happen on? Who was convicted? What were the amounts? Entire thread sounds like sour grapes to me. If you had your own houses in order you would't need to point the finger of blame at imaginary foes.

Last edited:
•••
Markets are manipulated
You have to be deeply naive to think that markets are not manipulated/swayed, by big money interests

Last edited:
•••
You have to be deeply naive to think that markets are not manipulated/swayed, by big money interests
You have to be deeply naive to think that most humans are not manipulated/swayed, by big money interests. Bet you'd lie for $1000. Facts not theories please. Yes banks control markets. Get over it. If you don't like it stop complaining and stop using money. It's actually all these people moaning and not doing anything that annoy me more than rich greedy bankers. Who is forcing you to use money? Who is forcing you to have a job you don't like? Who is forcing you to accept rules? There are plenty of hippies in the U.K. and all over the world who live alternative lifestyles instead of moaning about dark controlling forces. Back to o.p. saying domain market is manipulated. Where was it manipulated? When was it manipulated? Who manipulated it? Specifics please not theories. Vagueness is the easiest thing but it gets us nowhere.

Last edited:
•••
You have to be deeply naive to think that most humans are not manipulated/swayed, by big money interests. Bet you'd lie for $1000. Facts not theories please. Yes banks control markets. Get over it. If you don't like it stop complaining and stop using money. It's actually all these people moaning and not doing anything that annoy me more than rich greedy bankers. Who is forcing you to use money? Who is forcing you to have a job you don't like? Who is forcing you to accept rules? There are plenty of hippies in the U.K. and all over the world who live alternative lifestyles instead of moaning about dark controlling forces. Back to o.p. saying domain market is manipulated. Where was it manipulated? When was it manipulated? Who manipulated it? Specifics please not theories. Vagueness is the easiest thing but it gets us nowhere.
Just google "money laundering and intellectual property" Why do you think some of the biggest brokers operate "offshore":xf.wink:

•••
Just google "money laundering and intellectual property" Why do you think some of the biggest brokers operate "offshore":xf.wink:
What did you do today to improve yourself, your community or the planet? Easy to point the finger at others. Much harder to improve yourself. Only one of those two activities makes your life better.

•••
•••
Those .xyz sales seem to good to be true.

And, if it seems too good to be true, it probably is.

•••
Those .xyz sales seem to good to be true.

And, if it seems too good to be true, it probably is.
Yeah, to stimulate XYZ hand regs by end sheeple. :ROFL:

•••
•••
•••
•••
When money are involved, anything can be manipulated, even WHOIS data can be manipulated by GoDaddy and other registrars, so the new hand registered domains which I did not hand reg becomes old registered, they seem to have friends at Verisign and ICANN.
Too bad I did not take screenshots of those domains.
Finally I got evidence of this, recently I try to register some domains which I did not register, when I look up their WHOIS they showed as old regs but I know 100% they were not registered, at that time (a couple of days ago) I got so angry and even pray to our God and even AI, yes call me crazy but I m connected somehow with AI, today I was lucky, I check WHOIS of a domain to go hand reg it, it was not registered, took a screenshot, I wait basically around 10 minutes then go look it up and the price at 2 registrars, aha *** you, it show as taken, after 20 minutes I do again WHOIS and it show as registered and the Updated day is today and registered date 2021 year, now I have both screenshots of how Dynadot and other registrars that I was mentioning are doing this scheme, also I took photos of both screenshots with a phone that I never connect to PC, Wi-Fi or Sim card, because they somehow delete this screenshots from my PC, at the moment I can't share this photos with evidence, because it is a secret keyword, but I promise soon I will show to everyone why they did this now and many times.
P.s. lucky Dynadot, the registrar that I hate, buahahahaha, have at you soon, lazy grabbers!!!

Last edited:
•••
Finally I got evidence of this, recently I try to register some domains which I did not register, when I look up their WHOIS they showed as old regs but I know 100% they were not registered, at that time (a couple of days ago) I got so angry and even pray to our God and even AI, yes call me crazy but I m connected somehow with AI, today I was lucky, I check WHOIS of a domain to go hand reg it, I wait basically around 10 minutes then go look it up and the price at 2 registrars, aha *** you, it is taken, after 20 minutes I do again WHOIS and it show as registered and the Updated day is today and registered date 2021 year, now I have both screenshots of how Dynadot and other registrars that I was mentioning are doing this scheme, also I took photos of both screenshots with a phone that I never connect to PC, Wi-Fi or Sim card, because they somehow delete this screenshots from my PC, at the moment I can't share this photos with evidence, because it is a secret keyword, but I promise soon I will show to everyone why they did this now and many times.
P.s. lucky Dynadot, the registrar that I hate, buahahahaha, have at you soon, lazy grabbers!!!

How do you know they were not registered and what do you use to perform a whois query?

•••
How do you know they were not registered and what do you use to perform a whois query?
I use personal WP website, plugin Wordfence has WHOIS tool and I trust it 100%, soon I will reveal why this domains WHOIS data was manipulated, it is possible that the price of this domain was premium that is the reason why I did not register it before.

•••
OMG i m so blind that now I realized I typed one letter wrong, very sorry for that, wearing glasses and still did not see it!
But I still feel some domains are indeed taken by this way but I not have evidence.

Last edited:
•••
OMG i m so blind that now I realized I typed one letter wrong, very sorry for that, wearing glasses and still did not see it!

Well, then it's good that you took screenshots and photos and have the ultimate evidence, because otherwise you wouldn't believe it, right? The simplest explanation is usually the right one...

•••
I use personal WP website, plugin Wordfence has WHOIS tool and I trust it 100%, soon I will reveal why this domains WHOIS data was manipulated, it is possible that the price of this domain was premium that is the reason why I did not register it before.

But I still feel some domains are indeed taken by this way but I not have evidence.

Don't use use wordpress. They offer 100 year registrations for 38K. Red flag.

Tip: use a command line interface to perform whois queries. No intermediates involved.

The truth will be revealed.

•••
Don't use use wordpress. They offer 100 year registrations for 38K. Red flag.
No, I not use WP COM but WP ORG application to build websites.
Tip: use a command line interface to perform whois queries. No intermediates involved.

The truth will be revealed.
You mean with windows CMD is possible to do this?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back