Dynadot

opinion Domain Market is Manipulated

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Business Brands

Knowledge is PowerRestricted (Market)
Impact
This is my opinion, from 7324 days of experience.
As manipulated as gold.
As manipulated as silver.
As manipulated as bitcoin.
As manipulated as housing.

This is an opinion. Take it or leave it.

Once thing is certain, this opinion has now been voiced.

Hallelujah.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
So why did they buy it from Media Options for a huge markup instead of buying it from the person who owned it before?

•••
Manipulation exists Rich, paying taxes, too.
β€œTax the Rich, grr!!” :ROFL:

Last edited:
•••
So why did they buy it from Media Options for a huge markup instead of buying it from the person who owned it before?

Look into who owned it before. Wouldn't have made a difference.

•••
Why Universal Studios bought universal.com in 2021?

•••
Why Nissan refused to buy Nissan.com?

•••
Why .us has less registrations than .ru?

•••
•••
•••
•••
I rely on my own observations and experience.

Also, I think Schilling, Ham and Yee sold out because they were not generating any end user sales.

The only inquiries they got, all in all, were inquiries from dominers, who wanted to buy a traffic domain and park it.

Why would Schilling sell out if he was sufficiently profitable? Or Ham? Or Yee?

•••
•••
universal.com was not for sale for 30 years?

•••
Nissan.com court case made some people believe they have a say in court.

In my opinion, that believe that Nissan.com court case instilled into brain cells of many people, has been proven false.

•••
question_everything.jpg

•••
Thanks for your contribution.

•••
•••
This opinion is getting surely across, well or well.

•••
The only inquiries they got, all in all, were inquiries from dominers, who wanted to buy a traffic domain and park it.
are you mistyped? because I am own DOMINERS word in king.

•••
but we all can agree on this
BullshitWebsites.com – Websites (humans too) that provide useless garbage BS info, fake news and trying to sell you something that you don’t need and always enticing you to spend more money! Time Waster Websites!!

•••
"Manipulation" is usually an accusation made by those who are shut out of a market or lose money in a market, and it is generally unfounded. For example while yes there are extremely isolated examples of market manipulation in the stock market for the most part it is simply ruled by supply and demand.

It's easy to say, every time a stock or commodity goes up or down and against the direction you wish that it is manipulation, but where is the evidence?

Last edited:
•••
manipulate
verb

maΒ·nipΒ·uΒ·late | \ mΙ™-ˈni-pyΙ™-ˌlāt
\
manipulated; manipulating
Definition of manipulate
transitive verb

1 : to treat or operate with or as if with the hands or by mechanical means especially in a skillful manner manipulate a pencil manipulate a machine
2a : to manage or utilize skillfully quantify our data and manipulate it statisticallyβ€” S. L. Payne
b : to control or play upon by artful, unfair, or insidious means especially to one's own advantage being used and manipulated by the knowing men around him β€” New Republic
3 : to change by artful or unfair means so as to serve one's purpose : doctor suspected that the police reports were manipulatedβ€” Evelyn G. Cruickshanks

•••
half the definition is a positive statement and the other half is what yall are saying. :)

•••
This is my opinion, from 7324 days of experience.
As manipulated as gold.
As manipulated as silver.
As manipulated as bitcoin.
As manipulated as housing.

This is an opinion. Take it or leave it.

Once thing is certain, this opinion has now been voiced.

Hallelujah.
It depends on what you mean by "manipulation"? Here's Websters first definition for manipulation: to treat or operate with or as if with the hands or by mechanical means especially in a skillful manner.

My wife tries to manipulate me every day and it works for the most part. I know this sounds mysogynistic but master manipulators rule the day:xf.grin:

•••
Manipulation is interference in free market.

Last edited:
•••
When money are involved, anything can be manipulated, even WHOIS data can be manipulated by GoDaddy and other registrars, so the new hand registered domains which I did not hand reg becomes old registered, they seem to have friends at Verisign and ICANN.
Too bad I did not take screenshots of those domains.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back