Domain Empire

opinion Domain Market is Manipulated

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Business Brands

Knowledge is PowerRestricted (Market)
Impact
This is my opinion, from 7324 days of experience.
As manipulated as gold.
As manipulated as silver.
As manipulated as bitcoin.
As manipulated as housing.

This is an opinion. Take it or leave it.

Once thing is certain, this opinion has now been voiced.

Hallelujah.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Care to substantiate this?

Magul must be referring to the fact that hitlerfuckingamonkey.com isn't selling for the listed price of $10,000 as it clearly should.

•••
Thanks for bumping my thread, my opinion is getting across.

•••
•••
All big corporations are doing Industrial Espionage, example are: google, tweeter, facebook, akamai, markmonitor, GoDaddy etc. Their project is named Echelon.
Even NamePros use their technology to target at me their crappy topics.

•••
Apparently it's working. Namepros technology alerted you on a crappy topic, and here you are. Effin outstanding.

•••
Domain Market is Manipulated
dn market is not manipulated anymore because big players stopped purchasing the domains.

•••
I think none of us have the resources to understand if the domain market is truly manipulated or not.

That said, in my opinion we shouldn't even look at this side of the market and it shouldn't interfere in our decisions when we acquire a domain. Nor should it be an excuse for poor acquisition choices or for losing money in the industry in general.

Just my opinion on this :)

Last edited:
•••
•••
Richard Scwartz property.com $36 million
Michael Sailor voice.com $30 million
Ari Goldberger marketing.com $2 mil

THE DOMAIN AFTERMARKET IS RIGGED IN MY OPINION

•••
•••
All big corporations are doing Industrial Espionage, example are: google, tweeter, facebook, akamai, markmonitor, GoDaddy etc. Their project is named Echelon.
Your username name is iTesla

•••
Unless you have proof to back up your accusations you are losing credibility every word you type @Magul

Focus on your own sales and improving your own holdings is much more productive. We don’t need anymore negativity.

•••
Look at the numbers, they do not add up.

This is the proof.

Last edited:
•••
Boy or boy, I'm working everyday toward this vision.
So long Nat.

•••
Who why Jack Dorsey does not buy Square.com ?

No no, domain aftermarket is not rigged.

•••
From what I observe, domain market may be even more manipulated than gold, silver, real estate, and stocks combined!

•••
•••
but someone bought voice.com, property.com, ass.com

•••
Magul must be referring to the fact that hitlerfuckingamonkey.com isn't selling for the listed price of $10,000 as it clearly should.

From what I understand, this is an agent. Registered for an account, made one hateful post, and left. Is he going to be moderated?

•••
•••
Being in the stock market... manipulation is the way the rich get richer.
So it's not impossible that some manipulation may be in the domain industry too.

Manipulation comes down to greed.
Who runs the major sites that sell domains, that valuate domains?
The idea behind manipulation is that few at the top prosper and the regular retail guys get peanuts here or there.
Control the narrative..

But i think hard proof is needed and laid out properly to justify the statement.

•••
Being in the stock market... manipulation is the way the rich get richer.
So it's not impossible that some manipulation may be in the domain industry too.

Manipulation comes down to greed.
Who runs the major sites that sell domains, that valuate domains?
The idea behind manipulation is that few at the top prosper and the regular retail guys get peanuts here or there.
Control the narrative..

But i think hard proof is needed and laid out properly to justify the statement.

Richard Scwartz property.com $36 million
Michael Sailor voice.com $30 million
Ari Goldberger marketing.com $2 million

Can this qualify as proof?

•••
•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back