IT.COM

discuss Domain King prices SmartGlasses.com at over $10 million

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Mkt Sales Leads

Top Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Worth it?
NOT EVEN CLOSE to 1MM, Rick has LOST his MIND!! :ROFL:

smartglasses.com is just a mediocre 6 figure domain name, the price is close to $ 350,000 USD. Not even half Million USD. He wont sell that overvalue domain never! LOL CEOs are Not Dumb, nobody will develop a smartglasses product, not even the japanese, we need HANDS to operate a smartphone, a smartwatches is a USELESS, WORTHLESS Product! And the domain is Plural that means LESS VALUE.

Rick needs a REALITY CHECK ASAP!! Hello Rick, STOP DREAMING and Get Back to Reality World, Rick urgently needs a SMART BRAIN! ahahahahahahahhaha :xf.laugh:

Thanks for the LAUGH!! made my day!! LMAO!!!!
:ROFL:

•••
Well, a domain owner can ask whatever they want. If they ever find a buyer is another story.

Brad

•••
NOT EVEN CLOSE to 1MM, Rick has LOST his MIND!! :ROFL:

smartglasses.com is just a mediocre 6 figure domain name, the price is close to $ 350,000 USD. Not even half Million USD. He wont sell that overvalue domain never! LOL CEOs are Not Dumb, nobody will develop a smartglasses product, not even the japanese, we need HANDS to operate a smartphone, a smartwatches is a USELESS, WORTHLESS Product! And the domain is Plural that means LESS VALUE.

Rick needs a REALITY CHECK ASAP!! Hello Rick, STOP DREAMING and Get Back to Reality World, Rick urgently needs a SMART BRAIN! ahahahahahahahhaha :xf.laugh:

Thanks for the LAUGH!! made my day!! LMAO!!!!
:ROFL:
The multimillionaire Rick needs to start listening to you it seems...

...or just laugh

•••
Price and value are two very different things.

•••
•••
Out of context question, who gave him the title of Domain king? or was it self-proclaimed?

•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
Generally speaking @OmarVG that's not the case. What so job.com is valued north of jobs.com? so boat.com is valued north of boats.com? so domain.com is valued north of domains.com? Nah.
The two names that are regularly debated over the value of the singular Vs plural are car.com and cars.com

•••
My point was that there is no singular here.

•••
•••
I can see why SmartGlasses.com is priced in his mind at $10m.

This sort of money is a drop in the pond for a large business seeking category defining syntax and status on the WWW in perpetuity.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Smart glass is a totally different thing, and not a singular for smart glasses (as in something you wear on your eyes).
Funnily enough the singular in this example might actually be worth more than the plural. Generally plurals are worth more than singulars, that's my point. Moving on, smartglasses is only worth ten million dollars if somebody pays ten million dollars. So this thread will only conclude when that happens, before which it's all conjecture. Mr Schwartz can sell any domain he owns for whatsoever price he wishes, and as he is most clearly one of the leading domain investors in the world I'm not going to bet against him. Probably made a good amount of income TODAY from parking adverts. However at ten million dollars then the proof is in the pudding as they say. Any buyers? Edit I think we can all learn something about monitoring future trends and registering or buying their dot com exacts before any future market matures. Then, I've learnt something, so it wasn't wasted time while savaging a crumpet and slurping my black coffee.

Last edited:
•••
I've learnt something, so it wasn't wasted time while savaging a crumpet and slurping my black coffee.
What did you have on your crumpet?

•••
•••
I have Zero Respect and Credibility to Rick since his twitter post, he is an old 90´s domainer with irrational prices of his overvalued domains... Rick is out of the game nowadays, no Crypto names in his portfolio and many domain disputes and domain scandals in Ricks life.

I thinks its time for Rick to RETIRE from Domaining!! He must QUIT DOMAINING Soon! :ROFL:

•••
Thinking more about how ridiculous this valuation is, it's probably just for the free publicity.

•••
I have Zero Respect and Credibility to Rick since his twitter post, he is an old 90´s domainer with irrational prices of his overvalued domains... Rick is out of the game nowadays, no Crypto names in his portfolio and many domain disputes and domain scandals in Ricks life.

I thinks its time for Rick to RETIRE from Domaining!! He must QUIT DOMAINING Soon! :ROFL:
Yeah, plus to own such domains so that he still uses Twitter instead of creating maybe a new social media, ya chump Rick.

•••
Yeah, plus to own such domains so that he still uses Twitter instead of creating maybe a new social media, ya chump Rick.
Guys you are disrespecting one of the legends of the domain name industry. I don't know him, never done business with him, but I've watched a heap of his interviews and the guy's a highly-successful domain name investor. People like that don't make random decisions. That's why I think this valuation is for publicity, which we're all giving him. No?

•••
90´s "domainer" "domaining" Today! ahahaha!! :ROFL:
1662319079623.png
:xf.grin::-P:ROFL::xf.laugh::xf.laugh::xf.laugh:

•••
Who cares? His portfolio speaks for itself.

•••
I thinks its time for Rick to RETIRE from Domaining!! He must QUIT DOMAINING Soon!

He retired 5-10 years ago and has made more in that time than he did in the prior 15 years. So not sure what you mean about out of the game? Are you just counting starting next year? Or maybe the year after that?

And the domain is Plural that means LESS VALUE
Do you actually think "Glasses" that you wear is plural? You think SmartGlass is better somehow?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back