auction Domain.gs

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

KingOfTheBanana

Established Member
Impact

I am selling my domain registration service. The site is fully set-up as a domain reseller for UK2/Resell.biz. Some $750 dollars has been added to the platform which has enabled some of the lowest domain registration prices for the customers. The admin area allows you to manage literally everything simply and quickly.

Website is several years old, has never been promoted but still has some 70 members/customers. Domain renewal cost is approx $25.

Great opportunity to own a huge always-in-demand mainstream service with an excellent domain name.

Domain sales with "domain" keyword

• Domain.tv - $4,100
  • Domain.co.in - $1,450
  • Domain.my - $16,000
  • Domain.pl - $45,000
  • Domain.sc - $1,500
  • Domain.mobi - $7,100
Domain sales with "domains" keyword:

• Domains.com.br - $6,085
  • Domains.in - $15,000
  • Domains.co.za - $15,000
"Domain" and "domains" are taken in almost all TLDs! As you can see from the previews sales, this keyword is high appraised in the market.
About website:

Total receipts is $700, that means, you have the lowest prices offered by the reseller. Current profit for .com registrations is 16.03%, for .net 19.97%, for .org 18.79%, for .us 20.33%, for.co.uk 36.41% etc, you can check the price list http://domain.gs/domain-registration/domain-registration-price.php

This service is about 6 years old. I advertised it once when there were some promo prices and there were about 40-50 domain registrations. It means there is a lot of potential from this website!

Website management:

This website is powered by supersite version 2. Everything is hosted in the reseller provider servers, so you don't have to worry about hosting. It is extremely easy to manage this website from the admin panel! Very well structured and user friendly panel. From the admin panel you can manage domain registration fees, coupon code, website template, language etc.

What will the buyer get:

Domain.gs domain name. Buyer will take over Moniker account which has $25 already preloaded for the domain's renewal coming up soon.

Resell.biz Domain reseller account.

If you have more question feel free to contact me.

Bidding starts at $1
Increments of $1 or more.
Auction ends 72 hours after last bid.

Good luck!

BIN: $300

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
•••
hi.. i am not following what the fees involved over at resell.biz part of this setup are. thanks!

•••
hi.. i am not following what the fees involved over at resell.biz part of this setup are. thanks!
There are no fees.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Just curious how much revenue have you made? you can message me if u like

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
BUMP! BIN Lowered to $320

Notice: Auction will end at 12AM CST TODAY!

Get your last minute bids in!

•••

I am selling my domain registration service. The site is fully set-up as a domain reseller for UK2/Resell.biz. Some $750 dollars has been added to the platform which has enabled some of the lowest domain registration prices for the customers. The admin area allows you to manage literally everything simply and quickly.

Website is several years old, has never been promoted but still has some 70 members/customers. Domain renewal cost is approx $25.

Great opportunity to own a huge always-in-demand mainstream service with an excellent domain name.

Domain sales with "domain" keyword

• Domain.tv - $4,100
  • Domain.co.in - $1,450
  • Domain.my - $16,000
  • Domain.pl - $45,000
  • Domain.sc - $1,500
  • Domain.mobi - $7,100
Domain sales with "domains" keyword:

• Domains.com.br - $6,085
  • Domains.in - $15,000
  • Domains.co.za - $15,000
"Domain" and "domains" are taken in almost all TLDs! As you can see from the previews sales, this keyword is high appraised in the market.
About website:

Total receipts is $700, that means, you have the lowest prices offered by the reseller. Current profit for .com registrations is 16.03%, for .net 19.97%, for .org 18.79%, for .us 20.33%, for.co.uk 36.41% etc, you can check the price list http://domain.gs/domain-registration/domain-registration-price.php

This service is about 6 years old. I advertised it once when there were some promo prices and there were about 40-50 domain registrations. It means there is a lot of potential from this website!

Website management:

This website is powered by supersite version 2. Everything is hosted in the reseller provider servers, so you don't have to worry about hosting. It is extremely easy to manage this website from the admin panel! Very well structured and user friendly panel. From the admin panel you can manage domain registration fees, coupon code, website template, language etc.

What will the buyer get:

Domain.gs domain name. Buyer will take over Moniker account which has $25 already preloaded for the domain's renewal coming up soon.

Resell.biz Domain reseller account.

If you have more question feel free to contact me.

Bidding starts at $1
Increments of $1 or more.
Auction ends 72 hours after last bid.

Good luck!

BIN: $300

Sold for BIN

Last edited:
•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back