IT.COM

Established Domain Registration Business For Sale - Great One Word Domain Name - Domain.gs

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Domain.gs is for sale

The site is fully set-up as a domain reseller for UK2/Resell.biz. Some $750 dollars has been added to the platform which has enabled some of the lowest domain registration prices for the customers. The admin area allows you to manage literally everything simply and quickly.
Website is several years old, has never been promoted but still has some 70 members/customers. Domain renewal cost is approx $25.

Great opportunity to own a huge always-in-demand mainstream service with an excellent domain name.

Reason for sale - I purchased this site several years ago but have too many other projects to fully focus on this hence why it`s being offered.

Looking for offers above: $200.00.
Buy Now: $350.00

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Proof of the members/customers since the site launched and the amount added to the platform:

cus1.jpg
cus2.jpg
cus3.jpg

receipts.jpg

cus1.jpg
cus2.jpg

•••
•••
Someone has offered $200 for the site. I was looking for a little more than this. If someone wants to take the site for just $215, it's yours!
To recap -
Domain is at Moniker (new owner can take over the account)
No hosting costs at UK2/Resell.biz (the new owner simply takes over the account also).
Some 70 members and total receipts since the site launched of $766.

I paid far more than this for the site but I just don't have the time for it due to other projects so may as well let it go for someone who can utilise this really nice domain/site. :)

•••
The site is fully set-up as a domain reseller for UK2/Resell.biz. Some $750 dollars has been added to the platform which has enabled some of the lowest domain registration prices for the customers.
What's your cost for .COM .NET .ORG?
Some 70 members and total receipts since the site launched of $766.
How long has the service been online?
What's the profit margin on the $766 receipts to date?

•••
What's your cost for .COM .NET .ORG?

How long has the service been online?
What's the profit margin on the $766 receipts to date?
Actual costs as follows:
$8.61 for .com
$9.07 for .net
$9.55 for .org
Their are promos available all the time (premium TLDs/new extensions and so on).

The $766 and margins question - I couldn't provide an exact figure because a chunk of this was the previous owner but the % margins for registrations and renewals tend to be around 20% (obviously as the site owner, you have flexibility on the margins).

Site age - site has been operational since 2011 (some of the members go back to this date).

•••
Edit - duplicate post.

Last edited:
•••
is the site up?
I get a 404

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back