Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Domain.com: How do you perform a domain push?

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Watch

rayman617

Established Member
Impact
43
I do not see any option to push a domain to another Domain.com account. Do they only allow transfers?
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
They are a rather miserable registrar.

I think you might have to contact support chat and they can manage it for you.

I've had history with an affiliate registrar of them and it's mostly all bad. I'd strongly suggest getting names away from them entirely.
 
1
•••
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back