Dynadot

How to push a domain on Domain.com?

NameSilo
Watch

KDN

KenTop Member
Impact
Hello!

Does anyone know how to push a name on Domain.com?

Thanks!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Thanks @Domainstore and @eckhardt
But we can't transfer it out for the next 60 days since we change the WHOIS contact, is that right? Someone told me this.

•••
Yes, you can't transfer out.

•••
Thanks @Domainstore and @eckhardt
But we can't transfer it out for the next 60 days since we change the WHOIS contact, is that right? Someone told me this.
No that's not true : you DO CAN TRANSFER OUT after domain is pushed to your account. (unless the domain is a reather new domain (first 60 days of registration).
But you CAN MOVE domains, nearly immediatly after they have been moved to your account.

HOWEVER : ICANN is thinking about changing the rules from 1st of december on => https://www.namepros.com/threads/ne...or-domain-names-by-icann.975106/#post-5762826 . So read this thread But before 1st of december you can move domains that have been moved to you and transfer out also, without 60 days waiting .

Last edited:
•••
The additional issue I have is that their live chat seems to be broken and it appears to be the only way to contact them. Did anyone else have that issue?
You can always try to call them.
When you simply go to domain.com (not being logged in yet) you see their phonenumber
24/24 7/7

•••
It seems that they have too many customers and it's cheaper to hire support team than one programmer who could solve their problems fundamentally...

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back