Domain Empire

domain.com - $1.99 for .COM, $0.99 for .NET

NameSilo
Watch

UXela

Account Closed
Impact
Domain.com are running a promo:
You can get a .com for $1.99 and a .net for 0.99.
It is overlapping with their 40% promo also for a few hours you you can get these even lower ($1.19 for .COM and $0.59 for .NET).
...but hurry, it won't last long :)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
no transfers... only regs

•••
ne1 else getting suspended payments????

Last edited:
•••
ne1 else getting suspended payments????
I am getting that too and it says that it is unavailable in my geographical area. I'm in the US

•••
Registered several. Default cart selection per domain is two years at $13.98. Was able to pay with PP from the US left coast.

•••
20180726_131808.png
Why GST TAX ?

•••
Extra 18% off - use the coupon code DOMAINBIZ

•••
No probs

Last edited:
•••
•••
Please bump thread if only low price 0.99 or 1.99 available.

Otherwise start a new thread.

Imho

•••
so sorry
it's over

lol already?

i just reged com not long ago with coupon and was gonna write coupon works on the promo..3.3 for .com...good deal ;)

Last edited:
•••
lol already?

i just reged com not long ago with coupon and was gonna write coupon works on the promo..3.3 for .com...good deal ;)
i managed to test out and registered one domain name with coupon code DOMAINBIZ.

a few minutes later when i gathered my list to register, just realized that the offer was gone.

this time tho, the offer lasted ±24 hours.

•••
it was perfect :) each $3,27

•••
it was perfect :) each $3,27
Some people get emails for certain threads. I get one for this thread so i don’t miss out. Thanks for wasting my time. As said above, post when there is a sale on.

•••
Please bump thread if only low price 0.99 or 1.99 available.

Otherwise start a new thread.

Imho

this is a very old thread.
99 cent or 1.99$ promos are just good old memories now
if those are the bumps you wait for then you could be waiting forever.
so most certainly disagree this thread should only be bumped on 1$ or 2$ promos.

but... I do agree this thread should mostly just be bumped when any new promos appear.. but when they do imo its ok to discuss some related ot them issues.. fixes.. coupons... etc.. while promo is ongoing and or shortly after.

jmo
cheers

•••
Some people get emails for certain threads. I get one for this thread so i don’t miss out. Thanks for wasting my time. As said above, post when there is a sale on.

Sorry for your very important time!

•••
•••

yeah I hear what you say
I disabled emails for this when I noticed 90%+ of this rather bulky thread.. .is not just bumps about new promos.. if that was the case, this thread would probably have what.. 1 page?
and now it has 26 pages.

cheers

•••
•••
Weird. I just got an alert that this thread was created. I'm not even following it and I wasn't a member when it was created.
20180726_185953.jpg

Last edited:
•••
Wow. Missed when my shopping list is huge?

•••
To avoid any surprises from a thread, I usually check the date Op posted the first info. If the date is far from the current date, I will go to the very last page and read backwards I.e last page, second to the last page etc.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back