IT.COM

Domain Broker 2 - Is it worth it?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

WillW

Upgraded Member
Impact
I've been testing the market lately, testing a few different options out, like efty and undeveloped, but I'm not a big fan of commission rates like many or a fan of a yearly annual fee. My ultimate plan is to build my own portfolio from scratch but to do that, I'll need to take a refresher course in coding, which could take some time. In the mean time, I recently bought Domain Broker 2 and I'm curious what people think about it?

Thanks!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
It's alright. I've tested a bunch of scripts and custom options along with the already mentioned options like Efty and Undev. Using your own is def. a lot more work.

•••
Yeah I realized that. I recently switched my domains to undeveloped from efty and my views have definitely skyrocketed since my switch and I like the simple landing pages, but I still feel like my own portfolio is the way to go.

What editor do you use for your scripts or used to configure DB2? The set-up video uses Dreamweaver to configure the email and google auth settings, but it wasn't working through ATOM. I was thinking about buying DW but to run Adobe you need to be a billionaire

•••
I use a lot of tools for editing but I used Coda for the scripts.

•••
I've made significant sales from Domain Broker 2.

As far as monthly/yearly subscription services go I think http://www.domainmarketpro.com is definitely in the lead as far as capabilities go. Pricier but more advanced in features than other subscription services I've seen.

As far as doing your own thing so many options out there. I have a whole folder filled with scripts as I'm always testing/tweaking.

Instead of repeating myself I'll just repost an old post...

https://www.namepros.com/threads/ef...y-help-me-choose-please.1058729/#post-6512984

•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back