Dynadot

discuss Curious about domain broker

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

leoling

Established Member
Impact
Hi,

I'm curious about domain broker how is the transaction process between seller, broker and buyer. Because let's say after the transaction, the seller don't want to pay the broker commission how? Or if there a way to protect the broker?

And if let's say want to be a domain broker must the person have a company or individual like us can be broker too?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Anyone can broker, no requirements. To protect yourself when you broker, use an Escrow transaction that involves broker payment. In fact, it is even possible for this payment to be secret, the buyer and the seller only need to know their own figures.

•••
I see.Thank you for the answer. :)

•••
No special skills are required to be a domain broker. anyone can be a domain broker. Also secure platforms like escrow are there to protect the buyer, the seller, and the broker. Also this industry has a lot of profit and money

•••
I've sold names after being approached by a broker, and the buyer paid the fee. I've also sold names using a selling/brokerage service, and I've paid the fees. Conceptually Ebay is a brokerage service.

It is possible for both the buyer and the seller to employ brokers. In this case the brokers will negotiate the deal, and their payment will be whatever was agreed at the start of the negotiation.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back