NameSilo

Domain already reserved with Namedrive?

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

BorderPatrol

Established Member
Impact
5
Hello all,

I signed up with NameDrive today. When i tried to add 2 of my domains, I get this error: "Domain name is already listed with NameDrive" and I cannot add it to my panel. I someone using my domain as their parking page? Anyone had this issue?
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
It just means the name was parked there by the previous owner. Just email Namedrive and they should add it to your account after verifying the whois...
 
0
•••
Usually when this problem appears, a link comes up to "request owner verification". Click on it and in a couple of days it will be ok.
 
0
•••
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back