NameDrive down today?

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Watch
Impact
140
Just curious if anyone else has had problem seeing stats for their NameDrive account today. Out of my 170+ domains I don't have a single unique today... Anyone else having the same problem?
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
0
•••
Today in the morning for about an hour i was getting a message like "we are restarting our databases" when trying to access my account..
 
0
•••
I just signed up with NameDrive today, out of my frustrations with ParkingSite.

Not exactly satisfied, but I understand that they have been having problems with "malicious intent" so I'll give them a break.

-Steve
 
0
•••
ND was "attacked" today for the third time, more news here
 
1
•••
domainsdepot said:
ND was "attacked" today for the third time, more news here
Thanks for the link. Rep added.
 
0
•••
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back