IT.COM

Does CommissionJunction work for you?

NameSilo
Watch

ForexPros

Account Closed
Impact
Hi I use CJ for couple of months and and during these time had about 30,000 unique visitors but commission junction report still shows 0 for leads and sales

I use other affiliates and able to make some money from them

Does CJ work for you?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Heya,

Well it works but they are still lame.. I wouldn't really suggest them anyways.

Cya,
NwS

•••
There are thousands of different ways to use CJ, so it really depends.

It works if you find an affiliate program that is a perfect fit for your audience. The best results I have found are by coupling CJ links with product or service reviews.

I've had mixed success and now only use CJ for a couple different programs. A few years ago I was using many different CJ campaigns, but most I've since phased out to use Adsense links instead. But the ones I do still use perform very well.

•••
2 years of using CJ = $0

Still run them as space fillers, but don't expect much performance out of them.

•••
works good for me, best converter is godaddy at the moment, I will probably drop them as they are forcing everyone to start using javascript links early next year I believe, javascript links show as default now but they still let you overide those, as of next year they will force you to use those instead of just a standard link with banner that I use now, will probably replace their links with affiliates that don't force you to do that or just offer the 468/60 spots up on a monthly term to other domain related sites.

•••
•••
the uniques here are irrelevant even if you have that huge stats to prove it, but what's important is you got leads and sales. you might have like 10 friends in ym and you're able to contact personally via im one contact and sell him what he needs from your cj inventory then you got one sale, sourcing from only 10 friends.

I even got a tshirt and CJ whistler from them that was when they're accepting Philippine-resident clients. now they have transferred us to befree./reporting.net

ForexPros said:
Hi I use CJ for couple of months and and during these time had about 30,000 unique visitors but commission junction report still shows 0 for leads and sales

I use other affiliates and able to make some money from them

Does CJ work for you?

•••
I also get high uniqes up to 12K a day.....clicks on CJ and $ is very low. I use them for the preety ads mostly for eye candy.
RickyG

•••
i don't like it, i suggest you; Don't.

•••
I get about 100 clicks a day with them. Some people make money others don't thats how it is.

•••
I havent made a cent using them.

•••
This is actually my second time using them. The first time I didn't make anything and my account got shut off for inactivity but now I am making money the second time around.

•••
whats the secret? what ads are you using?

•••
if you're willing to sell for others, cj is for you, mostly they have cpa's good for pay for every sale and pay for every lead but the lead needs to input credit card numbers to verify.

•••
I use cj.com for 2 years now and totaly earned only $500. Now I've found an affiliate program in my industry and make $50-$100 per day :)

Find the right affiliate for your site and you can make a nice little income.

•••
crobike said:
I use cj.com for 2 years now and totaly earned only $500. Now I've found an affiliate program in my industry and make $50-$100 per day :)

Find the right affiliate for your site and you can make a nice little income.

Nice income well done =)

I make around 200-300 euros per day nowadays last 3 months (out of 6 i am working with).

•••
I prefer AzoogleAds and CPA Empire. They offer more CPA offers such as free sidekick 3, ipods, gift cards, etc. Usually pay $1 - $1.50/lead.

•••
robg said:
I prefer AzoogleAds and CPA Empire. They offer more CPA offers such as free sidekick 3, ipods, gift cards, etc. Usually pay $1 - $1.50/lead.

Incentives? Try IncentaClick too! They have a lot of CPA offers which pay well too ;)

•••
We made over 5k from cj in the last 2 months.

•••
I am not to fond of CPA empire, those reps harass you. I am sticking with cj and adzoogle.

•••
It also works for me too , its the best one i have ever tried ! Try to find affiliates that pay you like 2 $ for registration , and you may advertise those in your site !

•••
Sounds to me like you guys are either sending untargetted traffic or using a shitty offer. I have a friend who did over $100k in one month with them. You would be better off with a PPC or CPM program... like Adsense, YPN, Adbrite, Fastclick, Tribal Fusion, etc.

•••
I have tried CJ and have several ads on about 10 sites, but I don´t make much... hasn´t been worth the work for me...

•••
It took me 3 websites and 2 years to learn and figure out how to make money with CJ....as RJ states above...there are thousands of different ways to make money using CJ....don't just leave the same ad content on your site....repeat visitors will just blow it off....rotate affilates ads...about every 3 days..or twice a week...ad placement is everything....people will use the path of the least resistance..so place your ad wisely near the relevent content pertaing to the product you are offering.....CJ's approach is outdated imo...but it is still profitable.

•••
well I use CJ ads as a space filler. haven't made a cent with them but i think its my fault coz i haven't paid much attention to them for like AdSense.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back