IT.COM

Does CommissionJunction work for you?

NameSilo
Watch

ForexPros

Account Closed
Impact
Hi I use CJ for couple of months and and during these time had about 30,000 unique visitors but commission junction report still shows 0 for leads and sales

I use other affiliates and able to make some money from them

Does CJ work for you?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I do very well with CJ -

Affiliate sales is a different mindset from Adsense or other PPC income generation. Successful affiliates don't just put up banners, drive traffic and hope for the best - they actively promote products and services for their merchants.

Not that some people don't follow that first plan and get lucky :), but "serious" affiliates typically are able to convert sales and leads more efficiently.

•••
I've read a post in DNF from a disgruntled CJ member, he bought through his own affiliate link but it never registered as a sale or commission.

•••
I advertise CJ products; they convert OK for me. What I don't like about CJ is waiting up to 30 days for my commission to be "locked." And even then, some hosting programs extend the commission so you don't even get it after 30 days.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back