Dynadot

question Do you buy single-world .network domains?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

newdawndomains

Established Member
Impact
While .com is obviously still king, with .io making impressive headway, I'm curious what people think about the .network TLD and buying single-world .network domains.

It's obviously incredibly expensive to find a single-world .com and usually .net as well. Since .net is short for .network, and it seems people are warming up to the idea of TLDs being entire words, I would assume it would make a good investment to buy up single-word .network domains but ma curious what all you experts think

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Good morning.

Firstly, check what has sold in that extension already and how much they sold for. This is only part of the solution for finding prices that they have or may sell for in the future. Check other alternative extensions too and see if anything other than one word dictionary words have sold for good prices.

OBVS... computer .network is better than bluespottedgiraffe .network

Life is a gamble. This is a gamble. Do you have big...pockets??? How much can you afford to lose? Most people would advise to test the water first before going all in.

Good luck with your endeavors.

Rgrds,

Reddstagg

•••
I have about 16 .network names. Had some inquiries over the last few years but no sales thus far. Not flying off the shelves, but I like them so they can stay.

•••
According to reported sales on NameBio, only 3 domains with a "NETWORK" hitting XX,XXX

If you don't have a big, appropriate word (single word only) paired with "NETWORK", I wouldn't bother. If its a big, appropriate word, then X,XXX potential is there. IMO

Example:

The Bitcoin "dot" Network - Struggle
Bitcoin Exchange "dot" Network - Struggle
Bitcoin Chat "dot" Network - Struggle

Bitcoin "dot" Network - Decent (previously fetched $9k)

This often applies to other "lesser" extensions: One word only

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back