Dynadot

discuss Do UFO's and Aliens Exist? Space Exec Says Yes!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Do UFO's and Aliens Exist?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Yes

votes
    91.3%
  • No

votes
    8.7%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Silentptnr

Domains88.comTop Member
Impact
Just doing some reading and came across this article today...

Aliens may already be here, space exec says
In an interview with "60 Minutes," real estate mogul and Bigelow Aerospace founder Robert Bigelow said he is "absolutely convinced" aliens have visited Earth.

In a wide ranging discussion with Lara Logan, the 72-year old Bigelow said that extraterrestrials have visited the planet already.

"There has been and is an existing presence, an ET presence," Bigelow said. "And I spent millions and millions and millions -- I probably spent more as an individual than anybody else in the United States has ever spent on this subject."

Bigelow who grew up in Las Vegas and still lives there, said that his grandparents had a close encounter with a UFO, which sparked his interested. “It really sped up and came right into their face and filled up the entire windshield of the car,” Bigelow stated. “And it took off at a right angle and shot off into the distance.”......
Continue Reading here: http://www.foxnews.com/tech/2017/05/31/aliens-may-already-be-here-space-exec-says.html

Do you believe UFO's and Aliens exist? I know some people that have many domain names on this topic.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I would say, If it sells my domain, yes, they exist. :)

•••
I saw this on 60 Minutes, too! That dude is loony, but I won't judge him for that.

"Here's to the crazy ones. The misfits. The rebels. The troublemakers. The round pegs in the square holes. The ones who see things differently. They're not fond of rules. And they have no respect for the status quo. You can quote them, disagree with them, glorify or vilify them. About the only thing you can't do is ignore them. Because they change things. They push the human race forward. And while some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius. Because the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do."

Last edited:
•••
They do exist - right here in this Forum.

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
There are 2 trillions galaxies in the known universe, our galaxy has around 100 billion planets and between 200 and 400 billion stars.
With this being said, I say: yes, I definetly belive there are other forms of life in universe and much more intelligent than us.

•••
•••
Don't believe me? Post wanted name LLLL pronounceable and you will see what you get from PM.
Like they are from another planet.

•••
how can you not believe in aliens?
just open your eyes
we are surrounded by aliens

•••
•••
"The people around you are already being replaced by Aliens. You just don't know it yet. Most probably you're next"

-
Chapter 16,
Conspiracy Theories 101

•••
I have seen ufo's many many times, it's a hobby for me taking this kind of pics especially in summer.
This doesn't means that there are aliens inside them.
USA for example has alien technology. The truth is around in the middle.
However, i have some evidence of crypto animals in my archive.One of them:

Last edited:
•••
No. I don't believe aliens exists.
I believe they are demons and evil spirits, and its all part of the mass deception in the end times.( but that's another topic for another day)
So, I don't believe aliens and UFOs exist :)

•••
I believe they are demons and evil spirits, and its all part of the mass deception in the end times.( but that's another topic for another day)
Wow! Very interesting angle I had not heard before. Thanks

•••
wait.
UFO is an unidentified flying object if I remember correctly. After someone sees it, it is now an identified flying object so a better definition would be an unknown flying object.
I tend to believe there are demons and spirits as well but as far as them being aliens.....hadn't thought of that one before either. Interesting.

•••

wow

for me its easier to believe in intelligent entities from outer space

who certainly do exist

Last edited:
•••
Very probable are other life forms elsewhere in the universe. More "intelligent?" Intelligence is contextual. May have an entirely different type of existence that we can't even begin to imagine, so there would be no way to compare "intelligence" according to the way we measure it.
That said, it certainly seems like there has been a lot of inexplicable behavior and downright cray cray lately, especially in the DC area - maybe they've all been "assimilated..." :) ..

•••
I would say, If it sells my domain, yes, they exist. :)
haha

i will believe anything you say, ufo, bermuda triangle, time travel, as long you buy my domain :ROFL:

•••
Very probable are other life forms elsewhere in the universe. More "intelligent?" Intelligence is contextual. May have an entirely different type of existence that we can't even begin to imagine, so there would be no way to compare "intelligence" according to the way we measure it.
That said, it certainly seems like there has been a lot of inexplicable behavior and downright cray cray lately, especially in the DC area - maybe they've all been "assimilated...":) ..

true

so lets replace "intelligent" with "self aware" / "knowledgable"

•••
wow

for me its easier to believe in intelligent entities from outer space

who certainly do exist
As I always say "to each his own".
:).....cheers

•••
Don't believe me? Post wanted name LLLL pronounceable and you will see what you get from PM.
Like they are from another planet.
:ROFL::ROFL: I believe you!!!

•••
No problemo, if ALIEN/other intelligent species exist, a BIG problem will be if we are alone in UNIVERS
Imagine that as we are only intelligent species....and we have problems like how beautiful is the girl, if Jesus was, if we have money to buy food, we have wars etc...

•••
You're inside the Matrix

So believe what you want

IT IS ALL FAKE

•••
I know Aliens exist, not sure about UFO's
lol.gif

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back