Domain Empire

discuss Do UFO's and Aliens Exist? Space Exec Says Yes!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Do UFO's and Aliens Exist?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Yes

votes
    91.3%
  • No

votes
    8.7%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Silentptnr

Domains88.comTop Member
Impact
Just doing some reading and came across this article today...

Aliens may already be here, space exec says
In an interview with "60 Minutes," real estate mogul and Bigelow Aerospace founder Robert Bigelow said he is "absolutely convinced" aliens have visited Earth.

In a wide ranging discussion with Lara Logan, the 72-year old Bigelow said that extraterrestrials have visited the planet already.

"There has been and is an existing presence, an ET presence," Bigelow said. "And I spent millions and millions and millions -- I probably spent more as an individual than anybody else in the United States has ever spent on this subject."

Bigelow who grew up in Las Vegas and still lives there, said that his grandparents had a close encounter with a UFO, which sparked his interested. “It really sped up and came right into their face and filled up the entire windshield of the car,” Bigelow stated. “And it took off at a right angle and shot off into the distance.”......
Continue Reading here: http://www.foxnews.com/tech/2017/05/31/aliens-may-already-be-here-space-exec-says.html

Do you believe UFO's and Aliens exist? I know some people that have many domain names on this topic.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
you know captain kirk never said 'beam me up scotty'

the aliens erased it from our matrix

•••
The aliens erased 'beam me up scotty' from this matrix

Google it, that phrase was never said in this alien reality

haha

•••
•••
Anyone who thinks aliens don't exist, doesn't understand the scale of the universe.

•••
Yep, mandela effects have exposed a huge hack hit our matrix

Everything was hacked

haha

Google Messiah Erased

A word that was in Bibles 100's of times was ERASED

haha

welcome to the new age

When humans find out nothing is real

IT IS ALL FAKE

Fake News

How about FAKE UNIVERSE

•••
Yep, mandela effects have exposed a huge hack hit our matrix

Everything was hacked

haha

Google Messiah Erased

A word that was in Bibles 100's of times was ERASED

haha

welcome to the new age

When humans find out nothing is real

IT IS ALL FAKE

Fake News

How about FAKE UNIVERSE

how about Fake Dr. ?

•••
•••
It's just the beginning of the new age

When humanity finds out nothing is real

The only thing that is real, is energy and consciousness

the material world is pure illusion that higher intelligence can change easily

•••
Too late for humanity.

No more innocent beings will suffer at the hands of your kind any longer.

Stop making excuses for your actions.

There's no difference between energy, consciousness, material, illusions, everything.

•••
Too late for humanity.

No more innocent beings will suffer at the hands of your kind any longer.

Stop making excuses for your actions.

There's no difference between energy, consciousness, material, illusions, everything.
Just curious to know what is your kind?

•••
En is sumerian for priest

The root of Hebrew word Ken, mouth of the Priest (mistranslated by jews as cohen)

What En does not grasp, is the Universe is nothing but a type of computer, the reactor is energy, the material world nothing but code

So his reality was shattered

He's now just a snippet of code like the rest, doing the will of ONE

•••
He said your kind (human). I just thought that meant he wasn't human. I read all that stuff about living in a matrix...

•••
this is pretty much how stuff went down................. for details, please visit your local vatican underground secret library. ty.

•••
Well his statement
"There's no difference between energy, consciousness, material, illusions, everything." is false

The thousands of mandela effects show the material world is separate from the consciousness

We remember our past REALity way different than the illusion we now live in records, so there is a clear separation between consciousness and material world illusion.

No 'human' could change every bible instantly, yet, it was done, so that entity is not human and would be a GOD to humanity, since the material world is subject to change at the whim and commands of that intelligence.

Humans are mere pawns that live within the illusion that is now being shown to be completely controlled by a higher intelligence or GOD.

Holographic Universe theory is the only scientific model that can explain all these great mandela effects and only one 'human' warned 20 years the messiah erase event would happen.

Just find any religious person and ask them, be them jew, xtian or muslim, how many times does the word MESSIAH appear in their sacred texts and they will say HUNDREDS.

Yet, there is today not one Messiah verse left in any Old Testament with one exception, two verses in only the KJV OT in Daniel where the true meaning of the word was left to show humanity what MESSIAH really meant, the verses left only in the KJV OT call Cyrus the King of Babylon God's messiah.

Now, aliens can't change the material world, no entity that needs space ships can literally change the material world, yet it was done May 1st 2017 as only one modern day 'prophet' warned.

Just think, the whole purpose of Israel is for their promised Messiah, and now not one Old Testament has the word messiah in it, with one exception on the two verses in Daniel in only the KJV OT.

So what is a jew with no hope of a messiah? Nothing, the religion was destroyed May 1st 2017 and rabbi's cry when they learn their religion now has no messiah.

What is the point of xtianity with no Messiah in the Old Testament? It is meaningless now.

Most of the main xtian new testaments were struck on May 1st 2017 as well, the catholic Douay Rheims bible now has not one messiah verse in it and that book was 50 years older than the KJV from 1611.

So, we have now a reality where religious people REMEMBER clearly hundreds of messiah verses and yet they were ERASED, who could do that? Not a human and not an 'alien' that needs space ships, only a conscious entity that controls reality and that is GOD.

Even the Quran was struck on May 1st, the only messiah verses left, refer to how the followers of Isa (jesus to muslims) called him their MESSIAH. All the messiah verses of who was to come for Islam have been ERASED they have no messiah coming and in fact, the Quran was changed so muslims now await guess who? Not muhammad but Isa/jesus. LOL

The word saviour was erased from the Quran as well, they have no hope of salvation now, zero, it was destroyed.

So, you want to believe in aliens, go ahead, I believe in a higher power that has demonstrated to all of humanity on May 1st 2017 that our reality or matrix is in complete control of that entity.

So En speaks none sense and in vague insults, the truth is the truth and humans were made to become aware of the entity that flexed their might on May 1st 2017 by destroying judaism, xtianity and islam by erasing ONE WORD which was Messiah from those scriptures.

The scriptures of both Hinduism and Buddhism was struck as well, both had Messiah figures and the word messiah was erased from those ancient texts as well so Kalik and Maitreya now have no right to be called messiahs since their story was stuck as it was in other paths.

Humans are just pawns, research the Pentagram of Blood to see how historic evil moves on certain ley lines of energy that create magical pentagrams in 7 regions of earth.

So there is clearly a higher power in control of everything, and if you look the veil of the illusion shall be pierced.

•••
Space may be the final frontier
But it's made in a Hollywood basement

•••
You're too obsessed with humanity, i.e. ONESELF.

You know what they call that (assuming it hasn't been changed by a dolphin), https://www.vocabulary.com/dictionary/narcissistic

characteristic of those having an inflated idea of their own importance

selfish
concerned chiefly or only with yourself and your advantage to the exclusion of others

•••
Actually, I'm a CREATOR I turn on and off universes for fun and create gods and goddesses

I CREATE

•••
Right, and I'm just here to make sure that you all experience the lives of every living being that YOU are the CAUSE of their suffering, for eternity.

•••
Look in the mirror

factory-farming-chickens.jpg

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back