IT.COM

alert Do NOT do business with John Albright - [email protected]

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Duomain

Established Member
Impact
Hey guys,

Be careful to do business with John Albright - [email protected]. After a long time waiting, I requested a dispute on the auction of QLLP.com which I had won 2 months ago on Flippa.

After I sent the payment, the seller said "a push on that registrar is proving difficult." Then he did send the auth code for transferring, but cancelled the transfer later.

Now I got a full refund but had money exchange loss. Time and money wasted.

Just a friendly warning to avoid doing business with him.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
long time flippa member or newish?

np member too? who?

•••
•••
•••
@1Darko About $940 plus processing fee. Is that important?

•••
@1Darko About $940 plus processing fee. Is that important?
For me it's helpful info about the salesprice.
You should request from Flippa to cover your exchange loss and all fees!

•••
For me it's helpful info about the salesprice.
You should request from Flippa to cover your exchange loss and all fees!

Yeah, Flippa refunds the sale price and the processing fee (A full refund). But I still have exchange loss (RMB to USD) and time is precious.

•••
Yeah, Flippa refunds the sale price and the processing fee (A full refund). But I still have exchange loss (RMB to USD) and time is precious.
Try to get Flippa credit points for the exchange loss if they can't pay with money.

•••
•••
Last edited:
•••

Man I can't wait till they start using Xrp for domain payments. So much cheaper and faster!

•••
•••
•••
Man I can't wait till they start using Xrp for domain payments. So much cheaper and faster!

My vote goes for XBT ( more commonly called BTC ). It's used by more people than XRP. Infact I was testing the water in np with one auction perhaps the domain itself did not generate any response. Will be testing more with a decent .com soon.

The excuse that there is some problem with pushing to another account sounds silly to accept when the admins of Flippa is also involved, and it will remain a mystery why the seller was not penalized for cancelling the transfer.

•••
•••
•••
Back