Dynadot

DNWE.com - Does it anyone use it ?

NameSilo
Watch
I am trying to liquidate some names over there at DNWE.com - seems kinda slow ? Anyone use it ?
It's super easy site to list and shop but no traffic ?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
been dead for me for few months now

•••
Its a private marketplace. Its got the traffic of paid members. Outsiders can only see the front page.

•••
Its a private marketplace. Its got the traffic of paid members. Outsiders can only see the front page.
Similarweb tracks both traffic, and it reports non-existent or very little traffic: https://www.similarweb.com/website/dnwe.com

I used this website before, I bought a few domains there. It was great while they had been using the commission only model. Then later they introduced the fixed monthly fee, and it slowly killed the platform.

They should switch back to the commission only model. Then I would start using it again for sure. Because in the old model you could browse the inventory for free.

Last edited:
•••
A private marketplace, where you can get some good deals from time to time. Also full of dreamers, with 2 words .xyz, asking 200K for a name taken in 2 extensions only.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back