Domain Empire

Wanted Looking for brandable .com domains which are approved on the DNWE curated marketplace

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Charybdis

Established Member
Impact
I would like to buy .com domain names which are brandable and approved on the DNWE curated marketplace. My budget: $99 - $1000 per domain name. The domain must be approved on the curated section of the DNWE.com wholesale marketplace. It is a plus if you allow the "make offer" option on DNWE in addition to the buy now price.

Payment via DNWE.com only.

Don't post your names here and don't send me a private message. Just please publish your .com brandable domains on DNWE.com, and hopefully they will be accepted into the curated section. If so, I will receive an email notification immediately from DNWE and I will look at your domain for sure, then I may or may not purchase your domain on DNWE. I set up an email notification that every time a new .com domain goes live on their curated marketplace section, then I will receive an email immediately. It helps if you allow the "make offer" option for your domain. If the price is right and I like the domain, then I will buy it, or if I like the domain but the price is too high, then I will make an offer on DNWE.

If your domain was not approved on the curated section, then sorry I am not interested.
DNWE is a wholesale marketplace for domainers, there is a subscription fee but you can start with the free trial.

(Note: this is not an advertisement for DNWE, I am really a member there and I am really looking for brandable .com domains to purchase, and I prefer their curated marketplace section, that is why I would like to purchase the domain through DNWE because they provide this curated marketplace.)

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I have avoided due to subscription, what is the catch with free trial ? I don't see it on the site , or do you prefer I pm with these questions.

•••
I have avoided due to subscription, what is the catch with free trial ? I don't see it on the site , or do you prefer I pm with these questions.

There is a free trial, you need to read the terms and conditions.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back